☆•°End pt.2°•☆

🔮Smut

☆•°---------------------------------°•☆

"Changbin?"

"Yes Min?" The boy answered, watching his boyfriend walk into the room and close the door behind himself.

He was sitting on the bed watching Netflix, so he stood up and walked up to the other.

"How are you?" Minho asked, giving the smaller a peck onto his cheek, watching him gasp since he still wasn't used to them being close again.

"I'm okay, what 'bout you?" Changbin smiled, a light blush making itself visible on his face.

"I'm good too" He smiled back, taking the youngers wrists and guiding them up to his neck, letting the boy hold him there.

"Let's make love Changbin" he then suddenly whispered, watching the others reaction.

Changbin gasped again and his eyes widened. He took a small step back but Minho pulled him back in by his waist. He was visibly shocked and unable to comprehend what he had just heard. He turned red and all flustered at that thought. It's been so many months since their last time.

"A-are you sure? We don't need to rush, you can take your time!"

"No, I'm sure i'm ready" he answered, his heart once again lightening up at how the younger was still worrying about him.

He pulled the boy even closer so their bodies were slightly touching, squeezing his waist a little. Face leaning closer and smirking at how the other reacted "I know you want to feel pleasure again, let me take care of you.. or.. at least try"

Minhos old self managed to slip out at the end of his sentence as his confidence faded away slightly and he started getting a little nervous at the thought of sleeping with someone again. And Changbin definitely noticed, smiling a little in response.

He was over the top flustered as he wasn't used to any of this. He always anticipated those moments of closeness with Minho and now that they were this close, it made him turn all weak. Especially considering what the older was planning on doing.

His face was undeniably red all up to the tips of his ears. One hand moved up, lacing itself through Minhos hair, caressing his head a little.

"Fine then" he whispered "show me that love you're talking about"

The boy smirked at the sentence and fully leaned in, closing the gab between them into a nice and slow kiss.

Both of them weren't fully used to this. They didn't kiss often and so every kiss became something special and unique to them.

Minho moved one hand to Changbins cheek, pulling him closer as they parted for a short second to tilt their heads into opposite directions.

The younger hummed as the older kept on deepening it, but purposefully not starting a make out. It made him whine a little, wanting more.

His head spun, body heating up. It's been four months since the morning at the bridge and probably a whole year since they've had anything intimate going on. He couldn't understand, his mind couldn't grasp that this was actually happening.

The two pulled away after a few minutes that felt like heaven, looking at each other, still very close.

Minho turned their positions and pushed the younger against the door with a thud. Arms on each side of the smaller, leaning close again.

"Why so absent minded baby?"

Changbin felt shivers run down his spine at the tone. He felt so small between the others arms and under his strong gaze, yet he still had the power to tease him back.