☆•°Mistletoe°•☆

Double update as a small Christmas present ♡
☆•○°●○•°•☆

22nd of December

"Bin, did you see what's in your advent calendar for today?" Minho asked his boyfriend as it had gotten late already and they were getting ready for bed.

Changbin gasped and slapped a hand onto his mouth "No I totally forgot! I was so excited to see what's inside"

The older smiled gently, pressing a light kiss onto the smallers crown as he ruffled his hair "Go open it, I'll wait for you in bed"

The boy nodded excitedly and left the bathroom as he was done with his skincare routine anyway.

Minho just chuckled fondly. It was his highlight of the day when his boyfriend went to open the calendar he had custom made for him.

Behind each little door he had put something he knew Changbin loved and the younger would always be super excited for the next day each time.

And so Changbin walked to the living room, waddling around the big decorated Christmas tree to get to his calendar.

He would mostly get snacks or candy he enjoyed a lot so he was way more than excited to know what it was going to be for today.

Reaching over to the calendar, he opened the already pre-punched out square and reached inside, pulling out a small package made with wrapping paper.

He shook it a bit to try and guess what was inside, it definitely wasn't a snack this time.

"Mhm" he breathed out, he had no idea.

And so he walked over to the Christmas tree, sitting down cross-legged infront of it and slowly starting to open the package, still trying to guess what might be inside.

Soon he got rid of all the packaging, holding the little card that was inside in his hands. He took a deep breath before slowly starting to open it.

Coming to his sight was a note written on one side of the card, and a necklace loosely taped to the other side.

"Sorry pup, no food for today. But I'm sure this will look beautiful on you"

His eyes sparkled with happiness and love as he read the note, removing the tape and taking the necklace into his hand.

It was golden with a pretty heart pendant, having the letters 'C' and 'M' engraved onto the front.

While looking at it closely was when Changbin realized that you could open the little heart. He did so and found a miniature picture of his and Minhos first date inside.

His eyes teared up looking at it, memorizing how beautiful that day was.

Meanwhile, Minho was laying in bed, reading a book and wondering what was taking Changbin so long.

"Minho!" He suddenly heard a yell from outside, making him sit up.

Soon his boyfriend walked into the room, face covered with tears and tear stains, holding the necklace in one hand as he looked at the older.

"Baby are you alright?" He asked, shuffling to the edge of the bed, making grabby hands for the boy.

Changbin toddled over, seating himself onto the others lap, arms wrapping around his neck, hugging him so tightly.

"I- It's so p-pretty Min.."

"Awh" Minho cooed as he realized why the boy was crying, hugging him back and rubbing shapes onto his back "you like it?"