☆•°Gone Away pt.2°•☆

A week of misery had passed ever since Changbin had gone away and now it was saturday again, the day, the latter had said he would come back home at.

Minho had suffered immensely the past week, not able to think about anything else but Changbin each and every minute of his being.

He missed him incredibly much, wondered how he was feeling, where he was spending his time, what he was doing.

The past few days he had managed to finally come to a conclusion regarding the news the younger had told him.

He did want to talk with Changbin, to plan and figure things out together, but right now, he couldn't even text him since he had been blocked on every single app he could text the boy on.

"Still thinking about him?" Chan spoke as he entered the fairly dark living room, only a few fairy lights and the turned on TV lightening up the small area.

The younger didn't answer, just nodded. He was too exhausted to speak out loud, too tired to even move. His eyes were slightly puffy and his arms around his knees, holding them close to his chest as he was resting on the couch, emotionlessly staring at the TV slightly further away from himself. He wasn't even watching, just blankly looking at the screen.

Chan sighed and sat himself on the nearby couch, Minho being to the opposite of him now. It worried him, the youngers behavior. He had neither been eating nor sleeping properly for the past seven days, struggling to deal with the void of his boyfriends absence.

"It's 2 am, maybe you should head to sleep like everyone else?" He spoke softly, not wanting to sound too harsh.

"No. He said he was coming back today."

"But Min, it's already past midnight. Maybe he's coming tomorrow?"

"No. I'm staying here."

Chan sighed, standing up and walking over to Minho, sitting next to him. The boy again didn't move, keeping his eyes on the screen at the front.

"Min," the older started, wrapping his arms around his friend, hugging him, but as expected not getting a single physical or verbal response, but he had expected this "I know you're worried about him and you guys' future. You don't know how you two are supposed to figure things out, and that's okay. But waiving on sleep will not do anything but make you feel even worse."

At first, the younger didn't bulge, however soon after, he nodded. He knew Chan was right, obviously he was. But he just couldn't.

"Go to sleep, hyung." He spoke out, not a lot of emotion coming through, but the older accepted it anyway "I'll stay for a few minutes and then go to sleep myself."

The latter didn't quite believe him, but he chose to leave him alone anyway. He knew he needed it.

"Wake me up if you need me." He spoke, tightening his grip around him for a split second before letting go and walking away to his room.

Minho just sat there, burying his face in his knees, starting to quietly cry into them. He kept thinking about Changbin and the baby, questioning why he wasn't coming back like he had promised. He was worried sick, just needing to know where he is right now.

It didn't take long before his overexhausted body cried itself to sleep. He was laying on his side, knees still close to his chest and tear stains covering his cheeks as he breathed softly, getting a break from all of these overwhelmingly negative feelings.

Or maybe - not really.

Soon he drifted off into the land of dreams, dreaming about his loved one, the person who had been on his mind all day long.