☆•°Gone Away°•☆

⚠️Angst (Not really sad but I think it counts as Angst)
⚠️Please read the whole thing for the whole experience :3

🔮Fluff
🔮**l* **g***c* (guess'ω')

🎧I'll Be Good - James Young
🎧Towards The Light - Jacoo

☆•°-----------------°•☆

It was around 3 a.m. and dark when I had woken up a few minutes ago. The room around me was dark without any trace of lightning.

I looked to my side and for a brief moment, the only thing I could distinguish in the raging darkness, was the silhouette of the soundly sleeping boy beside me. I smiled. He seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

I carefully stood up from the matress I had been sitting on, making sure not to pull the boy out of his sweet dreams as I did so. For the last time before moving to my closet, I looked at him, and I smiled. Again.

Couldn't help it when he looked like a sleeping prince with his closed eyes and soft features. However for the time being, I will have to waive on seeing this beauty. His beauty.

As quickly and as quietly as possible, I walked over to my closet, picking up the clothes I had pre-chosen yesterday and rushed out of the room. Walking on my tippy toes was essential so I wouldn't wake up any of my 7 sleeping friends.

Arriving at the bathroom, I quickly changed out of my pajamas and into a casual hoodie and sweatpants.

My heart was beating loudly. I could practically feel and hear it. My brain was trying to make me stop and go back to bed, but I had already made up my mind.

I turned around to the mirror behind me, fixing my clothes when my eyes landed on my belly. My hand subconsciously moved down to touch it, caress it as a new wave of emotions and thoughts washed over me.

There were just so many questions I didn't have an answer for, but needed to know more about. However for now, I needed to move on, despite my mind being overwhelmed by this hurricane of different feelings.

I sighed, ruffling my hair to somehow get rid of my 'waking-up morning hairstyle' and transform it into a slightly better looking coiffure, however that didn't work out the way I had imagined it to either. Like everything else in my life.

There was no point, and so I stopped, walking back to my boyfriends and my shared bedroom.

Slowly opening the door, I carefully looked through the narrow chink, wanting to make sure he was still asleep, but all I saw was the unexpected moonlight forcing itself into my eyesight which had had a costumed itself to the darkness around me, making me stumble back and blink multiple times in surprise.

'You idiot! You'll wake them up and ruin our plan!'

My thoughts kept on attacking me, feeling like they were pulling me down into an endlessly deep black hole as I got back on my feet, trying to stop my mind from further scolding itself.

I tried to pretend like that never happened. Like that loud thud in the middle of the hallway never emitted from my weak body, simply praying that everyone was still asleep. I just had to stay unnoticed.

Now walking into the room, being alert to not blind my eyes again, I closed the door behind myself, walking over to the small table.

There laid the two items I had purposefully put onto the wooden surface yesterday before going to sleep. Getting them out of the drawer now, in the middle of the night, would've otherwise been the death of me as it would've produced way too much noise.