Day 5

Payton d12 POV

I am walking into the cornucopia when I hear A conversation. I open a portal where I hear them, followed by a scream and a kid falling from the sky. His canon sounds and I made it to the top four. I open a portal behind Tyler so I can spy on him. He turns around and fires his arrow. I scream until it plants itself into my eye, and my canon sounds.

Tyler d10 POV

I climb up to the top of the cornucopia when Layla jumps out at me. I sidestep and trip her. As she rolls over I get down and pin her to the ground. I put my knees over her arms to make sure she can't do anything. I hear a shuffle behind me as Layla sends a string of swears my way. I had a feeling something was coming from behind so I flung myself to the side as a knife whizzed by my head. I heard Layla scream, and the other girl gasp, followed by a canon. I got my arrow ready but she ran as I was about to fire my arrow. I quickly ran down the stairs to see her trying to flee. She looked like she hit a wall and fell to the ground. she quickly got back up put I lined up my shot and let it fly. As she moved it hit her in the back of the knee. she fell to the ground as I got my next arrow ready. I let it fly and her canon sounded. I was announced victor and removed from the arena. I was visited by Tom and Tyler's dad, and Tommy and Billy,s mom in the week I went home.

The end