The Training

Carol d1 POV
Layla and I are currently in the fire-making station, discussing alliances. We finally decide on an all-girls alliance. We got all the daughters of the original 6 Avengers. I talk to Sylvee and Morgan who were both working in the toxicology station. I tell them about the alliance and they unsurprisingly are both in.

Layla, d10 POV
I find Jennifer in the weight lifting station. I talk her into it and she agrees. The two of us find Megan in the electrical station. She agrees and we meet up with the other three. We discuss the game plan and pick the tributes to target. I exchange a glance with my older brother, giving him the death stare as he looks my way.

Tyler D10 POV
As I walk past the spear I make eye contact with my sister, and she gives me the death stare. I walk past the spear station, turning away from Layla. I walk past Tom trying to calm his younger brother in the climbing station. I walk over to help Tom. Tom gives me a "Please help me" look. His younger brother is crying, repeating that he does not want to die. "Listen, Listen, your not gonna die, your not gonna die" I coax. " Yes I am" he replies. "No, you have an awesome big brother who would do anything to get you out of that arena" I continue to coax. I look back at Tom and he gives me a reassuring look.

We form an alliance and Tyler cheers up a little bit. Tommy and Billy join us, trying to help cheer up Tyler. We ask them to join our alliance, and they agree. We spend the next half an hour trying to calm Tyler down, and Chris from d1, and Liam from d5 joined in on our alliance.