Sneak Peak ;)

Ellie's POV

"Mom I don't want to go! Why do I even have to meet him?!" I throw my arms up in frustration.

"Elena Skye... don't use that tone with me. We have had this dinner arranged for over a month! What changed your mind now?" My mom says sternly, placing her hands on her hips.

"He isn't my mate Mom. I don't want to start a relationship with someone who isn't my mate! Thats gross and weird!" I frown and shiver in disgust.

"Honey... I know that it's difficult to understand but at least just try to tolerate him and his family? Your father would appreciate it a lot seeing as they are finally beginning to finalize the alliance." My mom huffs, smoothing out her red gown.

"Why cant we just cancel the dinner? Im sure they will understand!" I try to plead but deep down I know its no use.

"Stop arguing with me." She says sternly before turning around and grabbing the box on my desk. "He left you this gift. So open it and get ready because they will arrive in an hour!" She sets it on my bed and kisses my cheek before leaving my room.

I huff and look at the box. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I lift the large white lid.

My eyes widen as my hands trail over the beautiful midnight blue gown. I lift it up and stare at the dress in awe. Suddenly a thought pops into my mind and a frown etches onto my face.

If this douche canoe thinks he can just buy his way into my pack then he has another thing coming.

***************
YAYYY SNEAK PEAK OF SEQUEL!!