4: Party Planning

Ellie's POV

"What the fuck?"

I groan as something smacks against my head. I sit up and rub the back of my head.

"Ellie?" I look up to see Landon, the future Beta, looking down at me with amusement, "Umm whatcha doing on the floor?"

I groan again and stand up. My eyes widen as I look at my appearance in the mirror.

"Yeah you look pretty bad," He says as he looks at me through the mirror. I glare at him which only causes him to laugh.

My swollen, bloodshot eyes are smudged with black and brown eyeshadow from all the crying. My hair looks like a rats nest and there are dark bags forming under my eyes.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I ask and turn around towards Landon.

"Your mom told me to get you. Something about all of us planning Noah's birthday ball thingy, I don't know. Wasn't really paying attention," He says and flops down on my bed.

"Of course you didn't," I mutter before walking towards my dresser to get some fresh clothes.

"You can leave now. I need to wash my disgusting face and personality," I say and point to the door.

"Love ya!" He winks at me before jokingly blowing a kiss and walking out of my room.

I roll my eyes and walk into my bathroom so I can take a shower. After I let the hot water wash away all of the dirt and grime from last night, I step out and dry off my body.

After drying my hair with the towel, I brush my long waves as well as brush my teeth.

I slip on my underwear and bra before pulling on some skinny jeans and a pink silk shirt with green plant detailing.

I sigh and make my way downstairs, following the sound of voices

"Oh there you are Ellie!" My mom smiles and grabs my hand and dragging me down onto the couch.

"Masquerade or Hawaiian beachy theme?" My mom asks while shoving two different theme boards into my face.

"I say we do a masquerade! Keep it mysterious and romantic," Aunt Heidi says with a dreamy sigh.

"No that's stupid. Hawaiian parties always rule!" Aunt Tessa dead pans and shakes the lei around in her hand.

"Why don't you just ask Noah what he wants to do," Quinn says with a role of her eyes.

"Why am I even here?" I ask with a frown. The room is full of family members, consisting of: my mom, the twins, Aunt Tessa, her two sons Sterling and JJ, Aunt Heidi and her three kids, and Tori and her two kids.