3: New Enemies

Ellie's POV

I stop in my tracks as I hear a heartbreaking howl.

I know who it is.

I groan and shut my eyes in frustration before opening them, beginning to run again.

Greyson Banks. My mate just had to be Greyson fucking Banks. Who is he you might ask? Well, Greyson fucking Banks is ruthless, savage, emotionless, and doesn't show anyone any mercy.

I've heard the stories. My father has warned me and our pack of what he is capable of. Of course he is one of the strongest Alpha's in the country, but my pack is right up there with him.

My feet begin to slow on their own as my house comes into view. I sigh and slowly walk up to the front porch.

After my brother was born my parents decided to build our family a separate house, just a few minutes away from the pack house.

I take a deep breath and quietly open the door.

"Ellie?! Is that you?!" My mothers frantic voice calls from the living room. I make my way down the front entrance hallway and into the living room to find my whole family.

"God dammit Elaine you scared the shit out of me!" My mother screeches and pulls me into her embrace.

"I'm sorry," My voice cracks as tears begin to cascade down my cheeks again.

"Honey? Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" My dad's concerned voice asks as I feel his warm hand on my back.

I step away from my mom's embrace and look at my dad with hard eyes.

"What did you say to them," I ask coldly.

My dad sighs and runs a hand over his face.

"Dad..." I ask again, my heart beginning to pound against my chest.

He stays quiet as we all wait for his answer.

"Sam? What did you say to George?" My mom asks as she steps closer to him.

"I told Alpha Holt that I needed time to consider his request," He says and stares at me.

Before I know it, my hand goes flying at my dad, slapping him in the face.

"How dare you," I seethe through my teeth.

"Ellie..." He says and steps towards me.

"Don't!" I step back away from him and towards the stairs, "You stay away from me!"

I run up the stairs and into my room, slamming the door shut. With my back to the door, I slowly slide to the floor, eyes too raw to shed anymore tears.

"AHHHH!" I scream, trying to release all of my feelings. I blankly stare at nothing before laying on my side, pressed up against the door still.

My eyes begin to droop as exhaustion takes over my body.

*********************
Grace's POV (yooo she's back! :p)

The door slams shut and I wince as I hear my baby girl scream.

I glare at my husband as he stands there, frowning towards the stairs.

"That's fucking gross, how could you even consider that sick bastard's demands?" Noah says before going up the stairs to his room.

Sad to say that I agree with my 15 year old son.

"What's going on?" Quinn asks quietly as she slowly makes her way towards Sam and me.

"Come on... I'll fill you in," Hudson mumbles to his twin before taking her arm and walking up the stairs together.

"Noah's right," I begin, crossing my arms over my chest. "It is absolutely disgusting that you can even think about actually accepting his offer!"

"I told him to give me more time so that I can establish a plan in case they attack," He says fiercely, anger and frustration evident in his stare.

I frown at him. Establish a plan? What is he talking about?

"How could you all think that I would just send my own daughter to be with that sick bastard? I would never do that to my family. And I think I deserve a little more credit and respect for that..." He says lowly.

"Sam..." I breathe out and let my arms fall.

"Any day, and any circumstances I will always choose my family. But with that, I have to possibly sacrifice our safety because without this deal... Silver Falls won't be our ally but our enemy."

I sigh and wrap my arms around his torso. Breathing in his scent I feel my anger fizzle out.

"I'm sorry," I mumble into his chest. He only holds me tighter and kisses my head.

"What are we going to do about Ellie?" Sam sighs and releases me from his hold.

I look into his stormy eyes and caress his cheek.

"I'll talk to her about it tomorrow," I lean onto my tip toes and kiss his cheek. "Let's go to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow!"

He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist before picking up my legs as well.

"What are you doing?" I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me bridle style up the stairs.

"Carrying my wife? What does it look like?" He smirks and kisses my cheek. I shake my head before burying my face in his chest.

I open the door with my foot and laugh when he closes it with a shake of his hips.

He lays me gently on the bed and kiss my lips softly. I pull him down on top of me making him groan.

"Why do you do this to me," He says in between kisses. At first I don't know what he means until I feel his hard member against my thigh.

"I could always stop?" I raise my brow and kiss across his jaw.

"We're too old for this," He chuckles and sucks in a breath as I kiss and suck on his mark.

"Then maybe we should go to bed, huh grandpa?" I joke and start to move away so I can get ready for bed.

He grabs my waist and pulls me back underneath him.

"As I recall, someone once told me if that I ever lead said someone on to have sex and not finish what I started, said person will cut my dick off?" His eyes flash with amusement as I laugh loudly.

My laughter dies down as we stare at each other. A smirk forms on my face as I bring his ear to my lips.

"So are you going to finish what you started?"
*************************************
Sorry for a boring chapter :/ This is just kind of a filler chapter. Lol you know what goes down next ;) #Sam&Gracedoingstuff
Anyways!!! Thank you for reading!

Updates may be a little crazy for the next few weeks because I just started school again :/

Please leave a comment, vote, and follow!

<3M