Fun Facts!

Sadly, no chapter this week because I've been caught in the horror of writer's block😣 - not to mention I've been stupidly busy this week. I promise to publish two chapters next week though, and here are some fun facts to hold and cherish in place of this week's chapter!
P.s. Aaa sorry again!

1. I imagine Anna's go-to 'style' as Dark Academia aesthetic

2. When she was a kid, before she lived with her latest foster family, Anna was constantly bullied, so one of the teachers took pity on her and taught her the ethics of a mean right hook.

3. Anna's favourite painting medium is gouache. (I myself am not much of a painter but I really want to experiment with this specific painting type! Welp, good thing I can just live vicariously through characters from the comfort of home😝)

4. At this point, Anna has pretty much been unofficially adopted into the Weasley family. There are times when she simply refers to the many children as her siblings and vice versa. (Her red hair is an added bonus)

5. Anna's foster family is mixed. Her foster mother, Andrea was born in America while Francis was born in Great Britain, which is why Anna is familiar with both English and American customs. (And yes, this fun fact is there because I realize i may have made a reference to thanksgiving and yes I am adding this to salvage some of my dignity and no - I did not originally have this but let's go with it :) )

5.5. (Bonus fun fact because I really am sorry I couldnt write a chapter this week)  The reason why Anna's animagus is a chinchilla is because they are symbolic of secrets people keep to themselves (and one of the main things of this fanfic is that Anna is keeping the secret of her true role in Voldemort's demise to herself) and they also represent innocence and warmth - which I thought was ironic to add in the 3rd segment, when her family was murdered because that was when her true innocence was taken from her.

Thanks for reading and I promise there'll be more to read next week!

- Jessie