"what the fuck happened?"

Tyler

It was 6pm and I just got done getting ready as much as I didn't want to go to this party my friends were gonna be their so I basically had no choice, I texted frank I was ready and he said he'd be here in 20 mins, I waited on the couch looking at my phone kinda nervous until I heard a car honk I was guessing it was frank so I made my way out the door locking it behind me. We drived a good 10 mins until we made it to a huge house "I never knew somebody could be so rich" I thought to myself we parked down the street since there to many cars in front of the house. We finally entered the house and there were a lot of people and it smelt like weed and alcohol I looked around for Syd and Earl since Jasper and taco decided to back down.

It had been an hour I didn't wanna be here that long but frank was my ride and he isn't even thinking about leaving I seen he was talking to Steve or I guess flirting I could say, I decided I would go to to the bathroom to be by myself but soon as stepped in there was somebody there "popular boy?" I said, the boy looked at me with confusion "excuse me?" I looked at him blankly for a minute until he said "do you need something?" I spoke fastly trying to get my words out "oh nah I was trying to free myself from the others" I said he laughed and patted the seat next to him "come sit" he said I slowly shifted next to him and sat down, "rakim, but you can call me rocky" he said "oh I'm Tyler" he stared at me with a weird look I looked back at him with a confused face "problem" I said at him "not at all" he said kinda grinning I looked away and he tried handing me something "you wanna hit?" I turn my head he was smoking I moved back a bit "um no thanks I don't smoke" "just one hit" he said looking at me right in my eyes I tried getting up "I just said I don't smo-" I felt somebody pull me back down I pulled my arm away "don't touch me" me and him had a staring contest for 2mins straight "alright just sit back down" he said.

I sat down uncomfortably while he smoked next to me I got on my phone for a while till I felt eyes on me, I turned around slowly and seen him staring me down with his low hooded eyes "he's high" I thought to myself, I gave him a small smile while looking away, I got a phone call from Syd I answered

Tyler
What's up? I asked

Syd
"Um we've got a bit of a problem" she sounded really nervous

Tyler
"Um okay I'm on my way" I hung up the phone

I got up from my seat "where you going?" Rakim said "emergency" I replied "uh talked to you tommorow I guess" rakim said before getting cut off while opened the door and rushed down the stairs I speed walked around the crowd to the kitchen

Frank was passed out on the floor
I turned to syd and said "oh shit, what the fuck happened?"