"Frank"

A week later

Tyler

It had been a week later we were back in this hell of school again, and although the day was going good there was still no sign of Frank at all, it's like he was just fine one day then went missing the other day I had been calling him all day, asking all his friends and classmates, looking in all his classes and still no sign of him, he was just like gone. Last week what happened at Rakim's was wild and had been on my mind a lot since then so I thought it was best to tell Earl I thought he could keep a secret but everything I say goes in one ear and out the other, Jasper, Syd, taco and Jaden already knew, How did Jaden figure out? he doesn't even hang out with us, I sat down at the table before all my friends knowing exactly what was gonna be said I was thinking to myself biting my nails until I heard "Ty!" Syd said whisper yelling before speed walking towards me, I slowly roll my eyes "here we go" I said quietly she looked at me with a grin I avoided eye contact with knowing what she was about to do, "Ty what did you do?" She said giving a confused smile I looked at her and turned my head sideways "did Earl not already tell you?" She started giggling teasing me making me roll my eyes the whole time.

Me and Syd where sitting there talking until jasper, Earl and Jaden comes sit next to us when the hell did Jaden ever hang out with us? It got quiet and everybody started staring directly at me, "what?" I said trying to act confused, they all looked at eachother, they know "so did he-" I cover jaspers loud ass mouth because I seen Rakim walking our way, we all watched him walk by while he makes eye contact with me, it was sI quickly look away they all look at me "OOOOO" they all said laughing at me I put my hid my face in my hands trying not to smile, they decided to tease and mocked me until lunch was over.

It was the end of the day so I decided I would go look for frank since he hasn't been showing up to school, I quickly put my stuff up and then left the building, I was on my bike frank was only 5 minutes away from the school so I didn't see why he wasn't showing up. I arrived to frank house and knock a few times, he wasn't answering I knocked again before going to see if the back door was open, nope I go back to the front and look up I see frank in the window "CHRISTOPHER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" I yelled at the window he was in he just looked at me and I looked back before he finally got up to open the door, He opened the door he looked drowsy as ever, he stood there with tired eyes "what Tyler?" He said staring at me "where have you been everybody has been looking for you?" I said worriedly he looked sick? He nodded his head and tried closing the door but I put I my head to push back open "Frank maybe we should talk" I said trying to be as calm as I could he slowly turned around, he opened the door all the way up so I could come in.

It was hard talking to frank he never really opened up about a lot of things he would tell people when he's sad but he never explained why, "Frank what's going on?" I knew there was something going on but who knows if he'll actually tell me, He just kinda stared like he wanted to cry but looked so pissed at the same time all I could do is hug him, he didn't hug back though he just sat there still looking but at the wall this time, it had been 30mins and frank wouldn't say a word I was thinking it's about time I go it was getting pretty awkward, So I got up stretching my arms out "maybe it's time I-" I was caught off by frank "please stay" he said in a low town voiced it's the first time he said something ever since I first got here, I quickly sat down right next to him while he turned on a movie.

Rakim

It was late and I was bored I sat on my bed fidgeting with a pencil until I started thinking of the Tyler boy, I wonder where he is that's until I got a thought I'll ask him to the movies tomorrow it's not like he can say no, I laughed getting up and walking out my room.