The chase

TylerI woke up to someone touching my shoulder, I blinked my eyes trying to make out who was touching me, It was Syd.

I got up immediately, she jumped back a little "you good?" she asked slightly smiling, I looked around confused, where was I? then I finally remember, I nodded my head yes in response to her question.she held her hand out while staring at me, I looked at her then back at her hand before placing my hand on hers, I finally stood up making me a little dizzy and lightheaded.

 I followed Syd to her car getting in the passager seat. We both sat In the car, silence filled the air. Syd looked at me, while I continued looking straight ahead "Ty, I know you don't want to talk but you have no choice, so turn around and look at me" She said intensely.

I quickly turned to her making full eye contact, I wanted to stop acting like a dick for once, "I know you don't wanna listen and you don't have too" she said softly turning her head away from me, "but you will hear me" she said turning back to me. I sat there and listened to everything she said while also nodding my head in agreement after everything she said.

 After we talked everything through and gave each other hugs and apologized we finally took off to her place.

It had been 10mins later and we arrived at her place, but soon as I opened the car door I could hear the muffled yelling, It made me anxious. Once we got to the door the yelling got louder than before, Once Syd opened the door everyone got quiet and faced the door looking at me and Syd, I looked around and saw Taco, Jasper, Earl, Frank, Jaden, and some unfamiliar white girl, they turned around and went back to yelling, well mostly Jaden and the girl. I walked up to Taco looking anxious in the corner by the stairs."You good?" I said confusedly, what could be wrong with him?.

He slowly nodded his head "no" he said nervously I looked at everyone yelling and then back at Taco "Why are they yelling?" I said feeling uneasy, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up steps where it started getting quieter, he took me into his room. He quietly shut the door behind him before sighing "so that girl down there is Jaden's "girlfriend", and well she's very upset as you can see" He said breathing heavily, I nodded my head "yeah, so why are they yelling?" I asked still curious, "well you know Jaden and Frank mess around, right?" That's when everything clicked, The night at the movies when they kissed, I burst into laughter which threw taco off guard "what's funny, that bitch is crazy" he said as his eyes were literally popping out of his head, my laughter got quieter after he said that.

"what do you mean?" I said now getting worried, He put both of his hands on my shoulders "she said she would have her brothers come to kill us" I gave him a confused look, I started to look around and think, "just kick her out, this is your guy's house," I said suddenly feeling better "We can't!" he said whispering and getting up in my face, I raised an eyebrow "If you come in this house there's no leaving, Ty" I felt sick I knew I couldn't leave because that would just draw attention, I started panicking with Taco until a knock on the door that startled me and him, we both stop.

I was really hoping that it wasn't this bitches brothers, I slowly opened Taco's room door, the door banged again I could hear someone running up the steps "Go out the window nigga" It was jasper and Earl, I was gonna say something but before I could I heard the front door slam open, I saw Syd, Jaden, and frank running up the steps behind us, there was yelling coming from downstairs Taco rapidly opened up his window before jumped out and landing in the bushes in the back yard, we all did the same after him. 

"Get in the car!" Syd said shouting out to us, we all ran to the car my heart was beating out of my chest, we all hopped in the car quickly hearing and seeing 3 big men with guns shooting towards us, "GO SYD!" Earl yelled out almost having a fucking panic attack.

Syd sped off not looking for any cars or people crossing the street, I looked back and seen the men getting in their car, I started to get really anxious "Turn left!" Jasper yelled out loud, Syd sharply turned left making us all lean to the side, Syd kept speeding making everyone fly around in the car, she didn't stop at any red lights, She kept speeding down the street until she turned into this random alley before stopping the car.

she pressed the brake's really hard making everyone jump back a little, It got silent everyone looked at each other breathing heavily. Frank's sudden laughter startled everyone, I couldn't help but laugh myself too, That's the most dangerous shit I've had ever done. "Nigga we almost DIED!" Jasper said as he began to laugh too, which caused everyone else to also laugh, I was so out of breath but all I could do is laugh at the situation.We all sat in the car listening to music in this still in this random alley, Jaden's girlfriend had been calling and texting him nonstop ever since we left, Everybody sat with their legs toppled on top of each other listening to the music radio, "you guy's hungry" Syd said with a wide grin on her face, Everybody nodded their heads still listening to the music, she started the car "Let's go" she said giggling.