"Emergency?"

Jasper

It has been hours and Syd and Ty were still ignoring each other

"The argument wasn't even an argument, It was just a disagreement!" Taco said very confidently, everyone slowly turned their heads to look at Taco "That's like the same thing dummy" Earl said laughing at him

"Oh," Taco replied while laughing with Earl, while Earl and Taco laughed like children but Syd and Ty were still being quiet not making a noise at all.

 "Can you guys even make a sound?" I asked getting annoyed by their silence, they both stared at me annoyed, and then looked away.

 Jaden and Frank came to our table sitting with us, Everyone waved and greeted them, except Syd and Ty, "you good Tyler, you're kinda quiet" Frank asked concerned and confused.

 Ty nodded his head still not saying a word "They're mad at each other so they're being silent" Earl spoke up, they both stared at him he threw his hands up in defense "Hey, I'm not lying right?" he said making them even madder.

"shut up," Ty and Syd said in sync, They looked at each other annoyed, and quickly turned their heads from each other, While it suddenly got silent, tension filled the air, everyone looked around avoiding eye contact with each other, I looked up when noticed someone tapping on Ty's shoulder.

I picked my head all the way, It was that boy that Ty hang's with. "ah here we go," Syd said finally speaking after being silent the whole time.

Tyler

I felt something touch my shoulder.

I looked up slowly and to my surprise, it was Rakim "yes?" I said still annoyed from last night, he moved closer to my face then whispered in my ear "come to my place after school" after he got done talking he slowly backed up looking at my friends then back at me with a smile.

I looked at him I was still mad at him and as much I hated to admit it, I did kinda start feeling like a puppet. "hell no!" I loudly said responding to him, I could hear the room grow silent, I stared at him with an annoyed face, I could tell he was pissed but he didn't want to grow any more attention so, he nodded his head with a slight grin in response and walked away,

 I turned back to the table and everyone was staring at me like I was a weirdo, I looked down at my hands, I felt guilty because I knew I was gonna end going anyway's.  

It was the end of school nothing good happened, just the same boring old day, I walked towards my bike and could feel someone walking my way, I quickly turned around, It was Syd I hopped on my bike trying to get away but she stopped me before I could.

"Hey, Tyler" I heard Syd say, I realized she said my name and not that cheesy nickname they gave me, I felt hurt in a way but it didn't matter, "Yes?" I responded not looking her way "so you wanna talk-" I cut her off immediately "Nah look what happened the last time" I got back up on my bike and rode away, I could see her still standing there.

I realized how much of a dick I was being, It made me mad as well, I pushed the thought past and started making my way to Rakim's place.

I finally made it to Rakim's, I was out of breath, I knocked on the door and to my surprising, the door opened faster than I thought it would. I looked at the boy in the door breathing heavily. "oh you came? I thought you said no what happened?" I pushed past him and walked in to sit on the couch trying to catch my breath.

"doesn't matter now, I'm here now right?" He laughed at my response"Creepy" I say to myself. "well it's not like I need you now," He said with a smile raising his shoulder while walking past me, "hmm?" I was confused "what did you need in the first place?" I was starting to get irritated again "oh you know the usual," he said still smiling.