"Meet me at the lake"

A week later

It had been a week and well.. still no sign of Frank, after he left Syd's he was perfectly fine so it's not like he ghosted us. We didn't have school this week so I decided I would stay home and hang with friends, "Hey Syd" I said catching her attention, she looked up "Have you talked to Frank ever since he left your place?" I said, she nodded her head "Nope haven't seen him ever since he left my place" she said giving me a confused and concerned look "You haven't spoke to him?" She said "Nope, Steve asked for him last week" I replied kinda shrugging off by saying maybe he had plans for other things, we all kinda just sat in silence looking around at eachother until jasper asked "you guys wanna go eat?" Everybody looked at him and agreed.

We all rode our bikes to a pizza place that was like 5 mins away from where I lived, We all arrived there and once we walked in I was the one that had to pay for it "fucking bums" I said to myself, I decided to get pepperoni pizza for everyone while they all got their own drinks and find a table to sit at. We finally found a table to sit at and sat down eating our food while cracking jokes the whole time until something caught my attention the bell ringing on the door, I turned around looking towards the door expecting some costumers or some shit "Ah shit" I said to myself it was him, I got up quickly kinda making my friends jump "um gotta use the restroom I'll be right back" I said nervously smiling while speeding off to the restroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror rinsing my face off with the sink water "Why am I even acting like this it's not even that serious" I whispered to myself I paced back and forth like a dummy waiting a bit hoping he would leave soon, until I heard the door click open I turned my head almost breaking my fucking neck "FUCK" I said whisper yelling "oh it's you" he said while grinning he stood in front of the urinals I turned away not facing him and huff "I'll make my way out now" I said trying to quickly leave "oh wait, before you go" he said with an serious expression, I stop in my tracks and turn giving him a confused face "Meet me by the lake" he said laughing a little afterwards, I tried to say something back but he walked out on me before I could even speak, I stood there confused and pretty annoyed "whatever" I muttered

I walked out the restroom walking back to the table to my friends "the fuck took you so long nigga" Earl say laughing "uh my stomach was all fucked up" I said lying like a dumbass "mhm" he said staring me down he definitely knew something was up, it had got quiet for a bit "let's go to the lake" I said trying to brighten the mood, Earl was a little hesitant before agreeing with everyone else, we all got up and threw a trash away and exited the door and got on our bikes "on our way to lake!" jasper yelled out while everyone giggled.

I'mma try a bit for my next story this is just kinda a test😭