"You wanna try something?"

Tyler

I was back at the lunch table, everybody was staring at me "Where's Frank?" Jaden asked I turned towards him and shrugged, I'm not gonna lie I looked very guilty, "Ty, what did you do?" Syd asked me resting her head in her hand "I did nothing" they all still started at me "Look I may look guilty but I didn't do a damn thing" I rolled my eyes "Yeah I doubt  he did anything" Jasper said before getting up and throwing his lunch away, The bell rung I slowly got up from my seat while they all still stare me down, I threw my food away and walked out the Cafeteria.

Frank

I was sitting behind the school where most kids hide at, Who knew a day could get so shitty because of one person, Why was he even sitting there? he never even hung out with them once. I sat there looking at the cars passing by when I suddenly remembered the movie night "I probably shouldn't go" I mean I didn't have anyone to go with anyways, I got up and dusted myself off before opening the door to go back inside, But somebody opened it before me, It was Jaden I tried not to make eye contact and rush passed him, then I heard my name from that familiar voice, I turned around he looked out of breath, has this nigga been running? "yes?" I asked him he had his hands on his knees while putting a finger up, he was trying to catch his breath, I just wanted to walk away the halls were empty so it was just us, Once he caught his breath he said "I heard about the movie night thing and I came to ask you" He was tryna catch his breath again "Slow down a little" I said, he walked closer "do you wanna go to that movie date with me?" he said still breathing harder than ever, I glared raising an eyebrow at him "don't you have a girlfriend?" I said still glaring at him he shrugged "who knows?" I sighed and turned and started walking away, he ran in front of me "ok, ok wait I don't know if were still together" he said putting his hands on my shoulders "So go figure out" I walked around him "Frank for god sakes please stop MOVING" he said loudly "can you please just go with me? please?" If it was to get him out of my face why not? "If I say yes will you leave me alone?" he nodded his head "Then whatever" I walked past him putting my head down, I laughed under my breath a little bit.

Rakim 

School finally ended so I went back to my place and got ready, It was 5 so I thought it would be best to get them early, why? I have no clue I just wanted be early, I end up texting Tyler to let him know.

Rakim 

Hey u ready?

Tyler

I thought you were getting us a 7? why so early?

Rakim

Are you ready or not?

Tyler

Yeah. 

Tyler

Me, Frank and Jaden were all sitting on my couch all in our own world waiting for Rakim, I was wondering why he was getting us so early, Frank was still being all weird around Jaden so I nudged at Jaden's arm and whispered in his ear "What's with frank?" he shrugged his shoulders  before whispering back "I said everything you wanted me too" I rolled my eyes knowing that he didn't, we sat in silence for about 20mins until we heard a knock, we all turned our heads towards the door I got up and opened it was Rakim "Hello" he said giving me a smile "sup" I answered  back, I turned my head to my friends letting them know that it's time to go, they both got up and Jaden grabbed Franks hand and we all walked out the door. We finally made it to Rakim's "car" it was most likely a friends, I sat in the front with Rakim while Frank and Jaden sat in the back, The whole ride Frank and Jaden were laughing with each other which was weird considering they were acting like they didn't like each other earlier, me and Rakim were ignoring each other the whole time, Until it got really silent, I got really curious why they got so quiet they were just laughing a minute ago, I seen Rakim look in the review mirror and let out a laugh, I wanted to see what was so funny so I looked in the backseat and who would've know these two lil niggas were kissing, I covered my mouth and turned back around and looked at Rakim and we both burst into laughter. when we finally arrived to our destination, We all got out the car going inside the movie theater we were going to watch (Just enter some random ass movie) Rakim had asked me if I wanted any popcorn or any drinks but I had no money "Uh I'll be good" I said looking around, He bought popcorn and two drinks for me and him, I gave him a look I was gonna say something but I just backed down knowing he was gonna get pissed off, We all got into our seats, Frank and Jaden sat in front of us and me and Rakim sat behind them. It hasn't even been 20mins in the movie and Frank and Jaden were again making out who does that? I sighed I didn't even care about the movie I was bored I wanted to do something fun or maybe even just lay down then I heard somebody whisper something to me "you wanna make out like that too?" I quickly turn my head towards Rakim he was staring at me with smile, "nah, no thanks" I said quickly turning my head back trying to hide the smile on my face, Rakim got up and I looked up straight at him "the fuck are you doing" I asked him, he grabbed my hand "come with me" he said laughing like a child I got up with him and followed him to where ever we were going. He pulled me into the bathroom with him I gave him a look "why are we in the bathroom?" he looked around to see if anyone was in the bathroom was with us "you wanna try something?" he asked me.

we all know what's about to go down 💀