crush?

Ok first off this story is about to get weird so if you don't see that skip NOW💀

Tyler

we were in the bathroom for what reason? I have no clue, "You wanna try something?" Rakim says I stared at him, "like what?" what could we possibly do in this bathroom? He opened up the stall and motioned me to come in the stall with him, I stared at him then the stall then back at him I had no idea what he was saying then it hit me, I covered my mouth "Yeah I'll go now, I'm not getting pimped out by you" I laughed rushing out the stall but he jumped in front of the door before I could even open it, we looked at each other he slowly started walking towards me, I started backing he wrapped his hand around my neck he pushed me back into the stall he was pointing at earlier, I felt nervous but I didn't want to stop, he made eye contact the whole time and if I looked away he would turn my head so I was looking back at him, he started smiling once he new I was getting nervous "chill I won't eat you" he said still making eye contact me, he pulled me closer before he started kissing me, It wasn't ok thought you know why? because it tasted like popcorn and soda (ok I'll stop playing now😭) I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back, well because it's no stopping it now, he put his arms around my waist and started lifting my shirt up while still trying to kiss me, once he got my shirt off he pulled from the kiss still looking at me "get on your knees" he had demanded we were in this nasty ass bathroom that many people had been in, I looked at him then the floor, fuck it, I got on the floor, he was looking down at me while I looked up at him, he unzipped his pants and barely pulled them down along with his underwear, he pulled out his cock he didn't say anything but I obviously had to do something, It was my first time I didn't know what I was doing, I reached out my hand to grab it, I looked at him then put in my mouth, I started licking the tip "look at me" when he said I felt chills down my spine, I looked him the eyes not looking away, after that I finally put the whole thing in my mouth bobbing my head slowly, he grabbed my head pushing it down farther I almost gagged, I put my one of my hands on his cock stroking it while my other hand was unzipping my pants, I pulled out my dick stroking it causing me to moan, he pushed my head down faster causing him to throw his head back and groan I went the same pace as him I wanted to feel what he felt, I started moaning more I felt close, I was still looking at him even if he wasn't looking at me, I went faster on myself I started feeling this one feeling in my stomach, I came I felt shivers run through my whole body, after I finished I was more focused on Rakim so I went all the way down on him which caused him to let out a loud moan, I felt something in my mouth I didn't swallow I spit that shit out.

He helped me of the floor I was fixing myself, well at least trying this bathroom was so small then somebody came "shit" I whispered.

Frank 

I noticed Tyler and the boy he was with were gone for a while, I was hoping they didn't ditch us and leave "Uh I'll be right back" I whispered to Jaden, I started walking around seeing if I could find them "the bathroom maybe?" I said to myself, I looked around for the bathroom before seeing it, I walk in the bathroom "Tyler? you in here?" I said loudly I was looking through all the stalls until I heard something, I turned my head toward the stall I heard the noise in "Is that you Ty?" I looked under the stall, I know I heard somebody, then I saw two feet "oh shit" I start laughing I started banging on the stall "Ty I know damn well" I couldn't contain myself I just kept laughing "just come out I know it's you guys" I said still laughing, I watch the stall slowly unlocked and opened up, Tyler had a cheeky ass smile on his face, I covered my face and walked out I can't even look at him.

Rakim

I kept looking at Tyler, He was washing his face "Hey uh Tyler, don't tell anybody that happened" I said not looking at him "wasn't planning on to" he walked out the bathroom, I looked up a myself at the mirror that wasn't apart of the plan, "Fuck it" I finally left the bathroom and went back to my seat next to Tyler the movie was ending already.

Tyler

when I came back Jaden and Frank were looking at me giggling like they were kids, "what?" I said looking at the movie that was damn there ending "I'm gonna tell everyone" Jaden whispered to me "Then I'll tell everybody you were making out with Frank in the backseat" his smile faded away he looked away, Rakim came back I started feeling feels I haven't felt in a while like I had a crush, Nah that's not the case.

Idc if it's trash I felt so nervous reading/writing that😭