The Boy she loves (Part-3)

Happy Rakshabandhan! Thank you for reading. Please comment

--

*Flashback*

Everything was going well. Sahil had become her best friend if not her husband. He was rich. It shocked her and made her think about her decision. His life style was too lavish than hers.

But, he didn't made her feel any difference. What hurt her the most about living with him were the papparazis. They made her life hell. Pushing her away to picture him. It hurt her a lot. But, she ignored. But, once when she bent down to pick up something. They went as low as filming her butt.

It made her insecure. 24*7 people making comments about her. Even though there were many supporters on social media. But, one negative comment always over weighed the good ones.

But, Sahil would always cheer her up. Most of it, he was her best friend. He would always know her thoughts. He helped her see the therapist. Stood by her, motivated her to live. He told her how worthy she was. He held her hand and dragged her on the path to love herself.

"Aadi,love I am calling you from past 15 mins. Are you day dreaming about my hot body? " he said and winked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Hot? Harsh had a better b--" her words faltered as she realized what was she saying.

"Of course he must have better body. But, I have better luck because I have you not him"  he said and she chuckled. He quickly pecked her lips.

"Hey! You got no shame! Aasman is asleep?!" she said pushing him away.

"I am shameless for you, Aadi "

"Are you done? If yes, then lay down on the bed and sleep " she said and he nodded  laying beside her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you" he muttered. She breathed heavily and took a deep breathe saying

"I-I love you t---" she was shut up by his hands on her mouth.

"Shut up! You don't need to love me because I love you or I am your husband. I love you and that's my problem."

"I want to"

"I want that to and trust me you'll love me too, one day" his grey orbs swarmed with hopes and she nodded whispering

"One day"

---

"Aasman baby what do you want to do for your birthday?" Sahil asked her as he spun her around and she giggled Silently.

"Mumma said to not ask for gifts, Sahii" she pouted. Sahil laughed and kissed her hands.

"Mumma doesn't need to know what happens between Aasman and Sahii " he said and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"London. Let's go to London." she said excited.

"London? But we don't have any tickets booked Aashu. So, we'll just go to amusement park " Aditi said sternly and Aasman's smile fell.

"In India, those camera uncles always follow us. I don't like it. Out of India, no one knows Sahii so no cameras around " she pouted and ran away. Sahil's smile faltered. Aditi noticed it and held his hands.

"They even trouble her. If I wouldn't come in your life. You'll be happy."

"If you wouldn't come, I wouldn't be alive Sahil. You know it and it's okay. I understand that you are famous so naturally papparazis follow us and there's media pressure. But, I wouldn't trade us for anyone "