The Boy She Loves (The end)

"where? " she asked terribly confused with his actions. His whole family was outside. There was no way they would go out. But, his actions had a hint of seriousness.

So, when he didn't reply and just dragged her to his car. She didn't say anything. When, she got in. She saw Aasman already sleeping in the back seat.

"What is happening Harsh? Please tell me. I am getting scared " she said trying to be calm but her heart was beating erratically. Harsh didn't look at her but kissed her hands and said

"Just trust me"

---

The whole time she was holding her breath. As if expecting a bomb to drop out of nowhere. Her brows frowned as the airport. Not airport but a private helicopter pad came into her view. It was heavily secured.

"Harsh? " she turned his way to only see him looking at Aasman. That too very emotionally.

"S-she called me D-daddy today. P-promise me t-that you'll let her meet me and that I'll a-always be her D-daddy"

Taken aback from his emotional voice she immediately held his hand.

"I am not going anywhere Harsh. Nor Aasman. Why are you talking like this? " she said.

He didn't reply her but held her hand and kept something in her hand. She looked at him and he looked away.

Dear Aadi,

Please let me call you Aadi for the last time. Y-you are the best thing happened to me. I can't explain what you mean to me. I just want to say the truth.

Yes! I am a mafia. I was 15 when my sister was held at the gun point and killed. They forced me to smuggle drugs. I had no choice but to follow. Eventually I became a big mafia and yes I killed people but I didn't kill innocents intentionally. I am not a saint.

I have killed 3 innocents in my life and for that I will always hate myself. But, the day before I met you I had left all this. But, 6 months back they were planning to kill Aasman. Our little baby Aasman. I would never let that happen so yes I joined mafia again not for killing people but protecting my family.

I wanted to tell you. But, I am selfish. You would have left me. Just like my sister. I would be left alone. I am sorry.

I hope Harsh gives you this letter not because I want you to come back running to me but because I just want you to know the truth. I didn't lie when you asked what I did.

I have left for Kenya by the time you read this. I would never show you my face again. Take care of Aasman.  Don't scold her too much. Tell her I was a bad person. Let her hate me but don't tell her the truth she will be disgusted by me. Take care of yourself. Take therapy regularly. Don't miss your appointments. Be happy. Remember to love yourself.

I love you

---

"H-harsh! " she stuttered as she sobbed clutching her hair.

"You need to go before he flies" he said.

"B-but he k-kills p-people"

"Unworthy, heinous people"

"W-what about y-you? The r-realatives? M-mummy j-ji? "

"I love you Aditi. When you loved me you let me go and let me choose Harvard my first love. This time I am letting you go because you love him. Not me"

She sobbed on his shoulder as he clenched his fist tightly. All he wanted was to grab her and kiss her tightly caging her in his arms and never letting her go. But, he has to. He can't see her dying in suffocation living with him. He doesn't want her to be in pain because of him. He doesn't want to see her fake happiness while her heart cries in pain.

"What about Aa-Aasman? What about n-normal family"

"Every family is a unique one. W-we'll do co-parenting. We'll split expenses and time too. Don't worry about her. You can't change what your heart wants because the heart wants what it wants" he said as he picked up sleeping Aasman and carried her in while Aditi looked at him and he nodded with a small sad smile.

And she ran away. The guards didn't even try to block her knowing who she was whereas Harsh pecked on his little girls forehead.

"Daddy did right Aasman? Daddy loves mummy but Mummy doesn't love Daddy. So, it's only fair to let mummy go right? But, this won't take you away from me right? You'll still love Daddy right? I'll still be your Daddy right? I am so sorry Aasman. I can't give you a normal family. It's all my mistake. But, take care of you and mummy for me. Give her all your love. Bye Aasman. I hope I made the right decision. " he said as he handed Aasman to her nanny. His eyes had tears.

He saw ahead and looked at Sahil crying and hugging Aditi as she returned the hug with desperation. Then, they kissed and Harsh closed his eyes tight. His heart hurt seeing his love in someone else's arms but he turned around and walked away.

"I guess I was always the second lead in your love story. Maybe you never loved me"

He monotonously entered in his car and then he couldn't take it anymore. He busted out crying. Crying for his love.

She would never be his ever. Because The Boy She Loves is Sahil

Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein
Jab wafa nikla

Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein Jab wafa nikla

Pata chala ke galat leke

Main pata nikla Pata chala ke galat leke,

Main pata nikla Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein,

Jab wafa nikla Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein,

Jiske aane se muqqammal, Ho gayi thi zindagi Dastakein khushiyon ne di thi,

Mit gayi thi har kami Kyun be-wajah di ye saza,

Kyun khwaab deke, woh le gaya Jiye jo hum lage sitam,

Azaab aise woh de gaya

Main dhoondne ko uske dil mein,

Jo khuda nikla

---

"I love you Sahil"

"I love you too Aditi" then they started kissing again in the plane and soon the plane was filled with heavy breathing, moans and grunts.

--

The End!

So yeah! The boy she loves is Sahil! I loved writing this one-shot? I hope you enjoyed reading.

I don't know I feel like the ones who don't have views are my best works 😂🤦‍♀

Do check out "Mr. And Ms. Live-in" if you want it's my best work according to me

Thank you for reading