My Incomplete Love

"Some people are truly beautiful but not always they are yours"

I took out the pictures of us. My college memories. The gold of my life. My gaze falls on her picture. It brings back my moments. It's been ten years I last saw her. I met her in college. Probably the only good thing mechanical engineering did to me was her. She was... She was different. She was..... Rose!

 Rose!

A name so beautiful and so innocent

A name so beautiful and so innocent. But, her personality, Nah! my rose was the one with thorns. She was feisty, boyish, kiddish, idiotic, chaotic and what not. Where other girls liked to dress up. That idiot would be wearing her dad's clothes. Where other girls would study and get girlfriends. She got a bunch of boyfriends and bunked classes.

She lived her life the way she wanted. She did what her heart told. She pranked people, she fought, she teased, she danced, she sang. She did what she wanted to do.

I didn't love her at the first sight. Not at all she looked like a ugly duck. But, once she opened up. We became closer and closer. So much close that I fell in love with her. Pure love. Love with her soul. Love with her antics. She was crazy totally, fucked up.

But, I liked her craziness. I liked her carefree nature. I confessed her the day college was getting over. It was a nice day. Well, the day I propose her will become automatically nice.

I went and said what I wanted too. I told her I liked her. I still remember my heart beating like crazy. It was wild. Very Wild.

You know what she did? She laughed and kissed me on my lips and pulled away. It was passionate. I knew her thoughts on love. I very well what she did. I knew she kissed because she wanted to not because she liked me.

I knew it. I knew it all. She asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. I knew what I was doing. I knew what she was doing. We had sex. It was sex for her but, I still believe that we made love.

The next day I woke up on a cold empty bed. I knew what was coming. But, I still couldn't accept it. I went out to see breakfast on my table and a letter.