The Boy She Loves (Part-5)

Author Pov

She was lying in her bed. Thinking about what just happened. She just met the very man she loved...or loves?
Her eyes brimmed with tears. She was proud of him. He grew up as the man he always wanted to be. She remembers how passionate he was about his dreams.

She hated that he never contacted her after leaving. The way he sobbed on the way to the airport. She believed even though they broke up. He'll be in contact. But, he never once looked back as if they were never a couple. She wrote him letters telling him she was pregnant but he never wrote back. She pleaded him father. But, his father didn't believe her.

She looked away and wiped her tears. That was the most humiliated she ever felt. She looked around to only notice Sahil was gone. She quickly got up and looked around in the room. When she didn't find him. She went to the bar and there he was drinking wine. She angrily snatched it away from him.

"Where were you Sahil ? I was searching for you the whole time"

"I'll always be there for you Aditi. I just thought. You met your lover. You don't need me anymore and that's.. fine. You.. You don't owe...anything. I am sorry.. I.. I am being a... emotional..emotional fool. Leave that. Your okay? Wait--- of course you are Harsh....HarshMittal is back  in your life. Cheers Aditiiiii! He said and smiled but his eyes shed tears. She panicked seeing  the ruthlessly optimistic Sahil shedding tears. She immeadietely wiped his tears and cupped his face.

"What are you saying Sahil? He left me. I was on the verge of dying. You saved me. You were there when he wasn't. I am in a relationship with you and I am anything but a cheater. I promised you my loyalty and I will always be loyal to you" she said pressing her lips on his. But, he didn't reply to the kiss. She pulled away perplexed by his behavior.

"You promised me loyalty not love Aditi. You can love anyone you want. I.. I'll find a...way. You...don't need.. To stay.. If you don't want." he said giving her a sad smile.

"Is this your love? Is it this weak? That you'll give up so easily? " she said pushing him away and crossing her arms

"N-No. Aditi I love you but you don't---"

"Shh! I want to love you" she said placing her lips on his. He started kissing her. They moved their lips passionately and the breathing got heavier.

"You.. Don't.. Need to" he said but she shushed him with her lips. Soon as the room was filled with moans and grunts.

---

"When did you knew you loved me? "

"When I saw you crying. I felt like a pain. A excruciating pain. More than sadness or sympathy. My throat felt dry. I felt like suddenly there was this huge mental pain I was going through. That's when I realized I loved you. I loved you so much that I felt hard to breathe when I saw you in pain."

"Aww! That's cute. But, what if I leave?then toh you'll die" she laughed. But unknowningly his grip on her became tight. She noticed his stiff posture and immeadietely said

"Hey! I will never leave you. Ever"

--

That's the pain she felt last night. When she saw her strength breaking down. His eyes held tears and her heart broke. Her throat was dry. She felt the pain. The one he talked about.

Was she in love?

Yes, she likes him. Not sure about love though.

She smiled. Years later meeting Harsh. She didn't feel anything. Nothing apart from pain. She had moved on. She concluded. She was sure she needed Sahil in her life. Today, she would confess that she likes him. She decided.