MINE{yizhan} {one shot}

..................................................................................

enjoy😁😁😁😁

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Wang yibo is the CEO of wang entertainments. He was arranged married xiao zhan. Xiao zhan is model, singer, and actor under wang entertainments. They love each other which they show it out. World around them know that they are married, they are couple but they never act like that.

Today there was an award function, zhan was one of the hosts of the event, and yibo is nominated in the category best CEO of year.

Zhan already went to the venue. Cuz he have to get ready there. And yibo is at work. he have to go to event in an hour. Zhan know what yibo would be doing, yibo is workaholic.

"boss! You have to get ready for the event." Yibo's secretary said and nodded his head. He took his bag.

"can you plz clean my desk." Yibo politely said.

" yes boss." Yibo left the office and went to home to get ready for the event.

yibo reached to event. He saw zhan was on stage. He went to his seat.

Zhan saw yibo down the stage, sat with some celebrities

Zhan saw yibo down the stage, sat with some celebrities. He was having a talk with them. Zhan again concentrated on his job.

As soon as yibo went to stage. when he won the award he observed zhan being close with his co-host, of course she was pretty. He got a new feeling he saw both of them close. Zhan was acting all cute around her. yibo never saw this side of him. When yibo saw zhan pout, he want to touch it, feel it with his lips. He didn't like zhan being close to someone other than him.

After yibo's turn he left to home. He don't have to do anything there. He was tired, so he left to home. But him whole mind was at zhan, thinking about zhan. After having his dinner he went to sleep.

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

Event have completed, all staff left. I was alone with few more staff. How should I go home now? It's already late night, it will risky to go home alone. Yibo ... let me call him. What if he say he won't come? Is he sleeping? It's first time calling him. Yeah it's actually been 3 months since we are married. We are just being friendly, we talk about our day, we always be busy in our works but we still maintain a friendly environment. He is sometimes very cold and arrogant. What should I do now?? Let me call whatever it is.