WANT A FAMILY {yizhan} {two shot} part 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"baby." Zhan called yibo, who was watching verity show, even lazy to turn to zhan.

"hmm"

"don't you think we are alone." Zhan pout

"no"

"yes."

"I have you, you have me. I don't think we are alone." Yibo lazily said.

"I mean we need to start a family." Yibo pulled him on to his lap.

"we are family already." Yibo caressed zhan's hair.

"I want a baby." Zhan pout, rested his head on yibo's chest

"but I already have a baby." Zhan looked at him confusingly.

"don't look at me like that, I may get harder again." Yibo said in husky voice. Zhan hit yibo's arm.

"who is that baby??" zhan asked

"of course that's you." Yibo peck zhan's lips.

"I am serious about this I want a baby." Zhan protested.

"you are asking a baby like a chocolate zhan. that's not easy." Yibo said.

"let's adopt a baby. Please...." Zhan pout.

"let's discuss about this later, let me watch the show."

Yibo don't wanna take huge responsibility. They are in relationship for 2 years, they are married before a year. They are happy like this. Zhan can't give birth. But he wants a kid. Whenever he asks this to yibo always avoid this topic. He doesn't wanna hurt zhan with this thing.

"no later. You are gonna listen to me now." Zhan shout. He stood before yibo blocking his view.

"I said later."

"no" yibo pushed him on to the couch and hovered over him, pinned zhan's hands above his hear. Yibo really don't wanna hurt zhan, mentally or physically. But zhan feeling sad about not having a kid with them.

"I said later." Yibo said gritting his teeth, he is being stressed about this topic now. Yibo tightened the grip around younger wrist. Few tears left zhan's eyes. Zhan is scared looking at yibo in this state. He just looking like yibo was going to eat him alive.

"you are hurting me" zhan mumbled. Yibo snapped out from his anger. He loosen the grip around zhan's wrist and moved to end of couch. Zhan curled into ball, tears flowing down his eyes. He can't believe that yibo behaving like this with him.

Yibo looked at zhan. who was crying silently. Yibo want to hug him. Tell him that, they will adopt a baby later, not this soon, they are on the way to making their life brighter. With kid with them will little difficult.

"zhan... baby... look at me once." Yibo pulled him to his lap. Saw him, he was crying.

"baby I am sorry. Your hubby is sorry. Please forgive your hubby. Plzzz, you are my cute bunny right, plz baby don't cry. You are so sweet, you are cute... shush... don't cry.." yibo saying all sweet words to his husband on his lap.

After few minute yibo looked at zhan who was now sleeping peacefully no his lap. He carried zhan to their room and laid him on bed. Yibo sat beside him and started to stroke his hair. Yibo slept beside zhan and drift in to sleep.

Zhan started to cry again when he woke up from sleep. He looked around yibo was sleeping beside him. With the sound if sniffs yibo woke up.

"baby don't cry. Please..." yibo tried to hug him, but zhan pushed him away.

"no don't touch me." Zhan whispered.

"baby what's wrong??" yibo was confused by Zhan's action.

"I have no problem. Tell me what's the problem with you by having a kid with us? Huh you always avoid this topic. But you will never understand my feelings." Zhan cried hard.

"it's not like that baby. We can adopt a baby later, I am just saying that we will not have a baby now." Yibo said softly, not trying to hurt zhan with his words.

"why not now. I am willing to have a baby. Please...." Zhan said while trying to stop his tears.

"but zhan I don't want a huge responsibility. I want to build my career stronger, if we adopt a kid I will be distracted. I will be working with a emotion. I don't want that to happen." Yibo stated.

"so you feel like that. I am also being burden to you right. Yeah I am being burden to you." Zhan started to cry again. Zhan totally misunderstood yibo. Yibo hugged zhan tightly. Few tear formed in yibo's eyes.

"no zhan you are not burden to me. And you will never be. Please don't say those things again. I love you. I love you so much baby." Tears flow down from yibo's eyes.

"yibo-ah~~ if you really feel burden of work." Zhan looked up at yibo. Yibo shook his head. He smiled through tears.

"after coming from work I see you. See your beautiful smile, face, your caring. I feel relief, that's enough for me." There was complete silent for few minutes.

"that you don't need to do anything let's just adopt a baby I will take care of the baby. I will take care of everything about baby. You don't need to worry about that. So please let's adopt a baby." Zhan pout , his eyes were glossy. Looking like a puppy. Yibo just nod his head with a small smile.

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

hey bunss....

how are you all....

hope you like the chapter. 

sorry for the mistakes....

stay safe....

love love❣❣❤❤