WHO??? {Yizhan} {Two shot} part-1

thought to write a werewolf story. so this is it.

enjoy

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I will be back in few hours dear." Yibo said to his pregnant omega.

"You are actually going for a fight alpha." Zhan is the pregnant omega, Luna of the blue moon pack. Wifey of the true blood alpha, yibo. alpha is going to a fight cuz some of the red moon pack alphas kidnaped children of blue moon pack. Yibo is going to lead a group of alphas for fight. But the omega don't want alpha to go to fight. These days he is craving for alpha more. We can't judge him , he is pregnant. At least the presence of alpha will ease him but the fight may be hard? He is worried about yibo.

"I promise you I will soon be back." Yibo caressed omega's hair. Zhan gave a sad smile hoping his alpha will be back safely. As alpha of the pack yibo must go.

"Take care." Zhan gave him a peck on lips. But yibo turned it into hot passionate kiss. He trilled his cold hands into omega's shirt. Omega melts into the kiss, kissing his alpha back hungrily.

"You too. I will be back soon, bye." The alpha said as he caressed omega's cheek and left.

"Bye.... Come soon." Zhan mumbled to himself. Zhan went out to check who are there to accompany him. There were few maids and few guards for security. He placed his hand on his swollen belly and walked downstairs. He went to kitchen to eat something.

AFTER A DAY

"Alpha you are back." As soon as yibo is back to their room zhan hugged him.

"I am back dear." Yibo hugged him back.

"You smell different." Zhan narrowed his eyes, looked at yibo.

"It's just that I was with many alphas there, may be so that." Yibo pulled away from hug

"I will take bath have some rest." Yibo said as he went to bathroom.

When yibo came back zhan still didn't sleep. He smiled at yibo.

"Alpha cuddle with me." Yibo smiled sweetly and went to zhan. Zhan sniffed the scent of alpha to get more comfortable. But something was different he didn't feel same as before.

"You still smell different." Zhan asked

"I think you have problem with your nose." Yibo said as he wrapped his hand around zhan securely.

"Now sleep. Let's go to healer tomorrow for your nose problem." He brushed his nose with zhan's. Zhan mind went blank. Yibo never talk this much sweetly to him. He felt little suffocated. He didn't feel same as before.

May be he missed me a lot. Zhan thought.

"Ah... I brought a herb for you on my way. It will keep you healthy." Yibo handed him a bottle with herb.

"I will have it from tomorrow." the omega said and drift into sleep.

Next day omega woke up with empty bed. He didn't care it even. Cuz yibo used to go to his alpha works earlier. So zhan did his daily routine and had his breakfast, took the herb that yibo gave it yesterday. He went to garden for fresh air.

WANG YIBO'S POV

After a long tiring fight finally I am going home. I got few wounds on my arm and few on my back. The children are safe that we have to save. I missed my omega very much. From yesterday I had a bad feeling, that is my omega and unborn child are safe or not. Any how I am on my way to home. I will see him there.