NOT YOU {yizhan} {oneshot}

chapter  is little shot. don't get hurt by the chapter.

enjoy...

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

"welcome home omega... no no no I shouldn't you omega tell me what actually I should call you as." Alpha leader, xiao zhan. he was sitting on couch with blood spread all over his body. He actually returned from war, before an hour.

Yibo just now returned home. He was trembling looking at his husband. His eyes changed into red, his wolf ears are out, he is losing control, his alpha was taking control on zhan.

"alpha what are you talking about." Yibo's palm started to sweat.

"yeah I am getting straight to point. Who are you?" the actually thing is alpha just returned from war. When he was in war he found a familiar figure there, it turned in to yibo. He didn't judge that. Yibo used a weapon, it a rare one. Zhan never saw that weapon with yibo before. The weapon belongs to demon's son.

"i..i am your omega, alpha."

"you are not." Zhan growled loudly. Yibo shivered at his place. Their daughter came out of her room. Zhan looked at her.

"at least tell my daughter. Who you are?" zhan shout. Yibo was losing his control.

"sana ask him who is he." He said to his 10 years old daughter.

"dad stop shouting. That's my mom, you can see that." She said.

"NO he is not your mom, he is not my husband." Zhan growled. Yibo didn't say anything, he just stood there like a statue, he was losing his mind.

"dad what happened to you?" sana asked zhan. zhan pinned yibo to wall by his neck. Yibo chocked. Sana started to.

"dad what are you doing. Leave him. What's wrong with you. Dad please leave him." Sana begged him pulling hand from yibo.

" you are getting into wrong way sana that's not your mom." Zhan released him. yibo fell on the ground chocking blood. Sana hugged yibo, he hugged her back sobbing. Zhan pulled sana from yibo.

"sana go to your room." Zhan growled lowly. She didn't move a bit.

"I said go to your room." She shivered and quickly ran to her. she shut the door and cried hugging her knees.

Slowly something showed up on yibo's neck. It was navy blue mark of a demon. Zhan smirked looking at yibo

" so what I said was correct." Zhan bent to yibo's level where he is sitting on the ground covering his mark.

"now tell me who are you." Yibo glared at him.

"yes I am not your husband. I am not yibo.... I am .... really demon's son, Jackson."

"where is yibo?" zhan asked coldly. demon's son didn't say anything, His eyes filled with tears, His bottom lip was trembling, His palms were sweating, face became pale, his mind went blank. He don't know what to answer now. He don't want to relieve the truth. Zhan grabbed his hair.

"the hell where is yibo." If Jackson want he can destroy whole pack in a minute, but he can't.

"he..he is dead." Zhan loosen the grip on his hair. He fell on the ground. He stared at the floor blankly. he don't know what to do now. His heart broken, his loved person is dead now. Jackson went to zhan to comfort him. But zhan glared at him his eyes turned into golden color. Jackson can understand what zhan mean by that look.

"don't look at me like that. Yeah I am the one who killed yibo but." Jackson pulled himself together and hugged his knees.

"for you I lost my inner demon. Me and yibo look same. When I met you were already dating yibo. I had crush on from my 18 years." Zhan looked at him in disbelieve.

"being your enemy's son I thought you won't accept me. I worked hard to lose my inner demon for years, when I came back to you to show my love for you. You already got married to yibo and had a child with. That made me gets obsessed on you. So when yibo went to woods I killed him there I went back to his all memories and I came to you in his place." All the memories of yibo were flashing in zhan's mind

Let's name the baby girl as sana, or baby boy then aiguo

How can I be calm? If you then you give birth.

You are my first kiss, first love, and my life.

Xiao zhan stop running you are spoiling my kid.

My life is filled with total happiness.

tears rolling down his cheeks while remembering all those memories. Sana heard whole conversation. She cried whole day.

AFTER A MONTH

Zhan and sana were standing in front of yibo's grave with flower in their hands.

"you gave me a beautiful life but you lost the one." Zhan kneeled.

"I really miss you. I love you."

"mom I miss you. I really don't remember much things about you. But I really miss you." Both kept the flowers on the grave.

After Jackson confess about yibo's death. Zhan kicked him out. Zhan's friend requested him to find a mate again. But zhan don't want to replace yibo with anyone. Sana and zhan both are getting used to each other's company. Zhan started to spend his most of time with sana. 

~~THE END~~

hey guy.

how are you all. 

how are you all

I have started a book named " MARRIED TO MY EX " it's a gxg book. If you are interested plz go check it and thank you for almost 3k views 😭😭😭

see you again.

Lots of love from your author❣❣❤❤