WHO??? {Yizhan} {Two shot} part-2

i am sorry if you are hurt by the characters i used in this chapter. i didn't mean to criticize them. it's just a character

enjoy

"i am sorry alpha but my husband is dead day before yesterday." the lady said tearing up. yibo didn't say anything. the three alphas looked little shocked.

"can we check his clink ma'am" Wenham asked politely. she nodded and leaded them to Mr. Han's clink.

the lady left the alphas in clink and went to her home. the alphas searched for clues but didn't find anything. but yibo smelled the familiar scent. that scent...

"ge-ge. this scent is very familiar. do you know whom this scent belongs to?" yibo asked. this scent is someone he is very close to. but he don't remember that person.

"we have only two clues. one a special alpha, two this familiar scent." yixuan said.

"special alpha, familiar scent..... old alpha leader." wenhan said both other alphas looked at him.

"i mean he is a true blood alpha and you said this scent is bit familiar." wenhan said what he meant.

"let's go to my farmer house." yibo said. All of them head to yibo's farmer house. Hoping they could find something there. As they entered the house, they were welcomed with a warm smile of old Luna. Yibo said everything to his parent. His parents were bit shock about the situation.

"dad tell me did you go in my place to my home?" yibo growled, his dad taken back by the question his son asked.

"why would I go in your place?" Mr. wang growled back. Mrs. Wang was scared looking at her husband and son.

"dear calm down." Mrs. Wang tried to calm them.

"mom stay out of this. and he is matching to our clues." Yibo said glaring at Mr. wang.

"I didn't do anything." Mr. wang said.

"I don't believe you."

"you must believe that."

"give me a single reason to believe you. Do you think I don't what filthy things you did for the place you had before." Yibo growled loudly.

"YOU MUST BELIEVE CUZ MY ALPHA WAS WITH ME AT THAT TIME." Mrs. Wang shouts loudly. She didn't like the way her husband and son were growling at each other. Yibo just calmed down. Now he don't know what to do. If not his father then, who was it?

"but mom...."

"there are many alphas in this pack. There is a way for this situation. Try your best, I know my son is intelligent, he can do many impossible things. Right?" Mrs. Wang encouraged her son. Yibo felt better now.

"ge-ge. Let's go to Mrs. Han's house again." Yibo said.

"yibo-ah it's already late we have to head home. We can't bother anyone at this time." Yixuan said, yibo nodded and hugged his mom and left without giving any glance to his dad.

Yibo went to his room. The whole room was filled with sour scent of his omega. That scent made his mood gloomier. He took a quick shower and went to his bed. He isn't able to sleep he was just staring at ceiling blankly. he observed his omega was sweating badly. He removed the duvet from other's body. He looked at beautiful face of his omega and looked at swollen tummy of omega.

The omega was already 6 months pregnant. Yibo smiled brightly looking at his omega's state, chubby cheeks, swollen belly. He looked little funny but only that thing made the alpha relax. He placed his left cheek on omega's belly. He stayed there few more minute. After few minute he felt a kick on his cheek, he smiled brightly. He looked at zhan, he want wake him up but he was now sleeping peace fully. He again placed his cheek on tummy after few minutes he felt one more kick. Yibo was really happy, he forgot all the tensions that he had from morning.