Summary

Yuna stopped believing in true love...

Though she is madly obsessed with Park Jimin, she considers it as mere fangirling. But her bestfriend has a different opinion, she says it's pure obsession👀

She's blunt, sassy and knows how to talk to her clients sweetly. Her duality is what gives the chills to her employees. Once a week she has an outburst, if anyone met her at that moment, the person will face his/her worst nightmare.

She knows how to crack a deal, always gets what she wants. Her disbelief in love is due to her past experiences. She is protective of the persons close to her and hates bullies and liars.

In this story, Yuna gets a golden opportunity to meet and date Park Jimin, the world famous Idol, who's her bias as well.

Park Jimin flirts with his fans on camera, doing aegyo. But off camera, he is different personality altogether, cold and not so friendly. He hates talking to persons other than his close friends. His troubled past resulted in him cutting off all ties from the outside world. He has trust issues.

He is cute and fluffy at one moment, at the next moment he's hot and sexy.

(A/N: Warning, his duality is fatal👀)

He's really close to Namjoon, his manager. Namjoon too takes care of him like an elder brother. Jimin is an orphan, he lost his family at the age of 10. He faced alot of humiliation while growing up, making him anxious about himself, his looks....

Though he came a long way, he still doubts himself. Thus avoids meeting new people.

When these two personalities meet, will there be scope for love to blossom.

Will they fall in love? Or will Yuna face her worst nightmare?

𝙔𝙪𝙣𝙖: 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻...

???: 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾...

💔

Coming soon...

I tried writing a prologue this time, will publish it at zero o'clock, 13th Oct (IST). It's Jimin's B'day finally...

I'll start publishing chapters from 17th October onwards...

I'm really excited for this book. Please do leave comments☺

Thanks for reading💜

Borahae💜

Happy Birthday Park Jimin

💜💜💜

Can't get over his cuteness😍😘❤