27. Love is a beautiful feeling

Yuna's POV:

At Jimin's place,

At Jimin's place,

"OH. MY. GOD. It's so big!"

"I told you" he smirks as my jaw dropped open.

"Where did you get this from?"

"It's in my genes babe"

"Shut up and tell me, this painting is so beautiful Jimin"

It was our painting where I was pecking his cheek with his eyes wide open as a reaction. I perfectly remember that day, it was my revenge for what he did the last time, that stupid pic he kept as his wallpaper.

"My friend is an artist, he drew it for me" he said with his ever so bright smile displayed on his handsome face.

"Awwww Jiminie, you have so many talented friends. But wouldn't he know about us now?" I asked getting a bit worried.

"No worries babe, I told him a bit about us. He's a good friend so he won't leak any info, trust me on that!" he said with an assuring smile, I sighed with a nod.

"As you say Chim" I smiled holding the canvas by the frame, it looked so cute. He told he will hang it in his bedroom.

"Let's hang it together" he chimed holding a drill machine and some screws. Now when did he get those!

"Okay. Let's go" I joined him standing up with the canvas in my hands.

He drilled two holes with the machine as I held the screws, placing the canvas below to not damage it.

(Kinda like the above one;))

Jimin then gestured for the painting with his eyes focused on the wall as I handed him the canvas carefully. He lifted it up with ease, hanging it up on the wall.

"Perfect!" he smiled looking at the canvas, I smiled hugging his arm as he stood there observing the sketch.

"I love it" I said kissing his cheek as he chuckled pecking my lips in return.