22. Deep in trouble

A week before Jimin's tour,

All went well for past few weeks, atleast it seemed that way. Jimin met Yuna as and when he got free time from his practice. He didn't visit her office after his surprise visit last time, as it may arouse suspicions, also Namjoon warned him that it would be risky for Yuna too. They used to meet at not so crowded places for their dates.

But things were about to get messy. Jimin received a pic from an unknown number yesterday in which he was holding Yuna's hand, kissing the back of her hand. Yuna's face wasn't clear but his face could be recognised easily.

Now he was sitting at his company's office with Namjoon, waiting for Jin and Taehyung as they called him right away after receiving the pic. They have to find a way to sort everything out, they can't let the news of Jimin dating Yuna be out. It could be dangerous for both as some fans may create trouble for them. They had to find this person who clicked that pic and sooner. Jimin ran fingers through his silver locks, mumbling something under his breathe, sighing loudly every now and then.

Jin and Taehyung arrived with a serious face, taking a seat in front of them. Jimin got up pacing around as he waited for them to speak, but they just sat there without a word. Jimin's patience was running out as he rammed his hands on the table, the loud noise echoed in the room.

"Hyung did you find a way out of this?" Jimin asked in an irritated tone.

"Jimin keep quiet, is it their fault now?" Namjoon glared as Jimin took his seat.

"So, is it mine Namjoon hyung? I took care to not take Yuna to famous or crowded places. We didn't even go out for that many dates too, just three. How did this person even got a pic is something I'm surprised of. People never respect anyone's privacy" he sighed.

"Jimin once you are a celebrity these things are bound to happen. You just can't get rid of it, and you know that well" Jin warned him with a serious tone.

"I know hyung..... but...."

"No buts Jimin. What has happened can't be undone. Let's move on and try to find a solution for this problem. Taehyung maybe able to get a hold of this person soon" Jin eyed Tae who nodded holding his tab.

"Don't worry hyung, people do this to gain quick popularity. I know how to handle them" Taehyung assured everyone but Jimin was still unsure.

"Are you sure Taehyung_ah?"

"Jimin_ah don't worry. But from now on don't meet Yuna for a while, atleast till your tour gets over"

"He's right Jimin, please don't create more problems for the company, they are already busy with your tour" Namjoon adviced as Jimin sighed with a nod.

"Okay, I won't meet her. I'm sorry hyung, I made you all stress up. I should have been more alert, I disappointed you" Jimin sighed massaging his temple.

"It's okay Jimin. Just take care in the future. Don't worry, okay" Jin patted Jimin's shoulder getting up, followed by Namjoon.

"Thanks Taehyung_ah for your help" Jimin said with an apologetic smile as Taehyung nodded.

"It's part of my job Jimin. I gotta go now, just take care okay. Let's meet up after your tour. Don't worry, everything will be sorted out" Tae smiled picking up with his tab, leaving the room.

"Hope so everything will be sorted out" Jimin prayed getting up to leave for home. His phone rang as he sat in his car.

My Love❤ Calling...

Hello
Hey beautiful! How are you? Missed me?

Jimin! We just met yesterday. And I'm good.
But I missed you