16. With you

The couple sat hand in hand as she leaned on his shoulder watching the beautiful view ahead, together. Jimin was getting curious to know, since when did she come to know about his identity and why did she play along as if she was unaware. Was she angry? Didn't look like that!

What Jimin didn't know was a number of things went through her mind right now. One of them was trust. Could she trust him, after he was lying all along? She wanted to hear his side of the story before getting to any conclusion. But right now all she wanted was to enjoy the time with him, keeping all other thoughts at bay.

Later both ate the snacks which Jimin brought, there was kimbap, mixed fruits like strawberries, melon, and fruit juice. Cold wind blew past them as Jimin took out a blanket covering them both. Yuna cuddled with him watching sheeps graze by. Jimin leaned back with an arm's support, the other arm around Yuna, slowly she drifted off to sleep, maybe tired from yesterday's case. Jimin looked down and smiled, tapping her shoulder lightly, she shuffled a bit before opening her eyes.

"You didn't tell me" he asked smiling, she looked into his eyes with furrowed eyebrows.

"Since when you knew about my identity?" he raised an eyebrow as she nodded making an 'o' with her mouth.

"After our date Jiminie" she smiled

"The coffee one?"

"The date where you took me to Mikrokosmos restaurant. I got suspicious as to how the whole place was emptied out for us. Were you a billionaire or something? And you constantly wearing the mask and goggles was already making me suspicious, what if you were hiding from someone. Then suddenly you ghosted me, it gave me some time to go back and think about our meets and then it struck me.

Why would you hide yourself? Your looks gave away Jimin_shi, they were too familiar to the idol Park Jimin. Your built and gestures too, how come I ignored them all along! Being an army I'm disappointed in myself for not realising it earlier" shaking her head she clicked her tongue as Jimin chuckled at her observations.

"What do you expect from a mad fangirl, won't she be able to identify her idol! When you didn't reply to any of my messages I called Kookie for his advise. He told me he was busy with your practice. Then joining all the dots I realised, whenever you weren't around me, Park Jimin, the idol, would be super busy. Too many coincidences to ignore Jiminie.

Don't you dare doubt my deductive skills, ain't I a good lawyer by profession! So all this while when you weren't there, I got a better idea of who you were. Then too I wasn't 100% sure but my guess was right after all!" she giggled clasping her hands, looking into his brown orbs as he stared her with an open mouth.

"Close it or a fly will get it" she chuckled pushing his chin up.

"I... I didn't want to lie in the first place. I had my reasons actually" he stuttered getting nervous.

"I know you must have had your reasons. But you should also know that it's really difficult to trust a person who lies" she said with a serious look.

"I'm really sorry for lying but give me a chance to explain myself once our date is over. We gotta move to another place now" he furrowed his eyebrows looking towards her with pleading eyes.

"I'll give you that chance Jimin. But don't lie to me after this, I won't tolerate it" she said squinting her eyes pointing a finger at him as he nodded holding her hands, kissing over the knuckles.

"Thanks for believing in me, I won't disappoint you" he smiled getting up, extending a hand towards her.

"I hope so Jimin" she smiled taking his hand, as she stood up.