18. Hide and Seek

She wore a towel around, as water dripped down her body. Stepping out of the washroom she went towards the bed where her clothes were kept when she heard a low whistle. She turned around to spot Jimin peeking through the door which she forgot to lock. She froze gulping now as Jimin made his way towards her, his eyes turned darker, scanning every inch of her body.

"What are you doing to me baby girl" he said in a raspy voice near her ear, she closed her eyes as a shiver ran down her spine.

"Ji..Jimin" she mumbled as he shushed her with his lips crashing onto hers, a bit rough from earlier. His lips trailing down her jawline placing wet kisses all over, moving towards her neck. She grabbed his purple locks leaning back giving him full access to invade her neck, he stopped at places leaving red marks around her neck trailing down, hands running all over her body, sending sparks all over. But then he stopped and pulled her into a comforting hug.

"We should continue this later. Let's have something to eat you must be hungry my love" he said pecking her lips as she smiled in confusion, nodding in agreement.

"Go ahead and change. And my offer is still open, if you want my help-" she pushed him out of the room, remembering to lock it this time, he whined outside the door.

She chuckled going towards his bed wearing the pjs which faintly smelt like him. Why does it feel familiar? She shrugs off the thoughts unlocking the door.

Jimin went outside and sat on the sofa, switching on TV for a movie. His mind still stuck on what happened a while back.

Did I go too far, we just got into a relationship, I should learn to control my feelings. What will she think of me? I've to win her heart first and for that I have to gain her trust. I shouldn't let my hormones get the better of me. Good God I stopped myself before I went too far to come back. I want to show my love but it's not the right time yet. Once I make you mine, I won't let you go ever Yuna, he thought hitting the remote on his forehead.

Entering the living room she saw Jimin sitting on the sofa with a pout, hitting the remote on his head. She went towards him, snatching the remote from his hand. He glanced at her and looked away. She frowned taking a seat besides him as he scooted away. She closed the gap moving towards him, he scooted further maintaining a distance. She chuckled moving closer, he shifted again only to land on his butt. She laughed watching him fall.

"So funny HA.HA.HA" he pouts

"Why do you keep falling. You know the army ships you with floor" she chuckled helping him get on his feet.

"I know. Can't help it, I tend to be clumsy, not more than Namjoon hyung though. He keeps on breaking things here and there making Jin hyung go mad" he chuckled taking a seat besides her.

"The people around you seem really nice"

"Would you like to meet them?" he asked putting an arm around her shoulder

"Of course. But Yoongi oppa would also be there. He works at your company now. I have to tell him about us before meeting others" she said scratching her chin

"Me too hyung needs to know" he said regretting it the next moment, poking his tongue in cheek.

"Hyung?"

"Ummmm, see Yuna please don't get mad. But I already know your brother since school days"

"You- What?"

She was ready to yell at him for hiding another fact, right that moment the bell rang. Jimin sprinted towards the door saving himself from another burst out. It was the food delivery guy. He thanked giving him some extra tip for arriving as his savior, the puzzled boy bowed and left with a smile.