~Sex~

He shut the door behind us, as we were all alone. I was terrified, but something reminded me this was Harry. He'd be gentle, slow, caring- right?

Wait. Does he know I'm a virgin?

I was going to say something, but he had pressed me against the wall, his bare chest against mine. His face secounds away, and I could see him viewing my breasts from his position. I chuckled, raising my eyebrows as he bit his lip. He moved his lips to just below my ear. " I think that shirt needs to come off. " He whispers, kissing just below my ear.

Holy fuck.

" Yes sir. " I tease, pulling my shirt off. He took a step back, his eyes mentally feasting. He shut his eyes, licking his lips. I moan, as he suprises me by shoving me hard against the door. His lips harshly suck my neck, then nibbles on my ear.

When his lips meet mine, we began to make out like our life depended on it. He broke up to shout " Jump. "

I did, and he wrapped my legs around him, my arms around his neck. He begins to rock on me as we kiss, and I pull his hair in response.

I've never felt like this, passion and excitment racing through me. He walks over to his bed, setting me down and climbing over me.

He smirks at me and begins rocking into me again. I lift my hands to his belt, helping him undo his pants. He groans as my fingers trace down to his bulge and linger.

" Fuck, Alex! Stop teasing me! " He warns, shooting me a glare. I laugh, a bitter laugh. I feel strange, dirty... And I fucking love it.

He switches us once he is only in his boxers and I simply have bra and panties. His bulge is pressed tightly against me as I dry ride him.

----------------------------------------------

Haha next chapter will be a finishing of this lovely sex chapter. Enjoy it so far?

Bye. ( sorry for not updating- family issues. )