In Harry's Arms ❤️

Harry's POV

It was really strange, I was actually just happy to hang out with a girl. Not just any girl, but a normal, well- behaved girl. Alex. Something about her made my fucking head spin. I wanted to kiss her, hold her, listen to her. Protect her. Love her. What the hell was happening to me? Her mom had come home and shit was going on. Too much talking, too much crap. I needed to taste Alex's lips on mine, bad. I practically dragged her to her room, sneaking away. We went back up to her room, and after I closed the door, I turned around to see her taking her pants off. I wanted to ask what she was doing, but that might cause her to stop. Holy shit. She payed no attention to me, as she took her shirt off as well. My boner seemed to be screaming to be tended to, but again, how could I make her stop. I watched in amazment as she changed into a new shirt and pants. I don't remember when she put her jeans back on from last night, but she did. Now she is in leggings, curve-showing leggings. Holy. Fucking. Shit. " Erm... Yeah, sorry, I was really uncomfortable. I put pants on when we decided to go downstairs for breakfest, and already got sick of them. " She explained, biting her lip afterwards. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to stay calm. Opening my eyes again, I walked over to her. She looked frightened for a moment, causing me to speak up. " Are you afraid of me Alexandria? " I asked. She hesitatrd, but shook her head no. " Good. Then stay still. " I warned briefly, grasping her waist. I leaned down gently, my eyes closed. I softly kissed her, fireworks and shit exploding. Whatever this girl has, I want. I need. She responded quickly, sliding her hands up to my chest, then around my neck, her fingers slightly pulling my hair. A small moan escaped as the kiss became heated. Inbetween breathing, I whispered "Jump". She did, and I caught her legs, wrapping them around me. I stubbled backwards until my back hit the wall. Her small moan caused me to moan myself. Finally, we both stopped, panting. I searched her eyes, finding excitment and suprisment. She seemed to have enjoyed herself, let's just say that. " That was... " She didn't finish her sentence. She didn't have to. All of the words we couldn't say added to the passion of the kiss. " I don't want to let you go Alex. " I told her, causing her to lay her head on my shoulder. " Then don't. "

Moments passed and I let her down. Just as we sat on the bed, her mother barged in. Alex whined at her mother's actions. Her mom then continued to call out all the shit she was doing wrong, and in the mix of that, she kicked me out. Alex screamed and begged her mom for an explanation. " I will not have the rebel boy who stole my daughter's virginity staying in my house! " Alex started to tell the truth, but I could tell her mother was tired. " Alex, Imma go outside. Meet me there please. " I left, leaving them some privacy. ( PHOTO ON THE SIDE OR TOP OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. ) Once Alex met me, I kissed her cheek and told her my plan. ;)
* cough cough - mwhahahaa cough *

Tyler's POV

I had sobered up, but no one else knew that yet. The good thing about being drunk is that you can be an asshole and blame alchol. It makes the killer headaches worth it. I was walking up to my room, when I heard my sister singing. Strange. I peaked through the door to see her packing a small suitcase. What the actual fuck was going on? I brushed my way through the doorway, and she gasped, turning around. " Hi bitchette. " I pretended to slur. She rolled her eyes, replying " Bitch itself is feminine. Bitchette isin't even a word. " I raised my eyebrows. Whoa, since when did she get literal. " Sooorrryyy BITCH. Where ya goin? " She glared at me and zipped up her bag. It was obvious she wasen't planning on telling me, so we fought as we headed downstairs. Mom was out, working, even though It's 10 PM. I even followed Alex to the door. She opened it, and Harry fucking Styles was there. His cheeky grin faded when he noticed me. Ha. " DAMN IT TYLER! I'm not asking you to lie for me or some shit like that, just fucking keep your mouth shut! " Alex's outburst seemed so sudden, since I was glaring at Harry and all. I folded my arms and snapped " So ya gonna go sleep around now? " She seemed beyound pissed, but I secretly wanted her to say no. " Why, cuz it's your thing? " She asked. I nodded, hoping the truth was she staydd a virgin. " No. I've fucked plenty of guys. And right now I'm headed to fuck Hazz. Later bro. " She left, slamming the door in my face. That fucking little asshole was about to get into my sister's pants, and I couldn't do anything to prevent it. FUCK!

Alex's POV

As I was sitting in Harry's car and staring out the window, I could feel his constant staring. I sighed and rolled my eyes. " Why? " He asked as we reached his place. I looked at him silently and got out. We got situated, and finally we were sitting on his bed. " Why? " he asked again. " Why what? " I asked, pretending to not have a clue. " You know what. You flipped shit on your brother. " I blushed and looked away. " It doesn't matter. What matters is I'm here with you now. Should I eat first? " Harry paused, slightly confused. " Before what? " I blushed again. " You know... To do 'It'. " His cheeks turned pink, and he shook his head. I nodded then tried to take off my clothes. His hands gripped mine, and I got worried. Was I doing something wrong? " You're not doing anything wrong, and yes, you said that outloud... But I think we should wait. " My heart just dropped. " Are you drunk? " I whispered, tears prickling my eyes. " No. I just... Respect you. I'm so sorry. " I couldn't help it. It wasn't even that I was too stressed or that he made me upset. I just needed to cry. So I did cry. All night. In Harry's arms.