Trust?

-~-~##~-~- <------ Bob.

Alex's POV

UGH. Boys. I'm currently waiting for Harry to get out of the shower so we can go to the mall. His idea. I really never understood what being "bad" consisted of. I changed my look, does that mean I have to start swearing and being rude? The boys ( meaning Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam- Harry's gang ) are nice. To me, atleast. " BABE CAN YOU FIND ME SOME SOAP!? " Harry yelled. Babe? Hmm I like it. " SURE! " I yelled back. I began searching his cabinet when a book off his dresser. Okay, maybe I bumped into it. Big deal! I sighed and when I picked it up, I might have opened it... Sorry! I'm nosy! But the words that I read... Oooohhhh baby I could have an organism with just those lyrics. Wait a minute. Lyrics. HE IS A FUCKING SONGWRITER!? Oops. Sorry, don't lose your shit, I won't yell anymo- OH MY FUCK I HAVE MY OWN SONG!? Guyths. GUYTHS. Harry. Wrote. A. Song. Titled. "Alex". " ALEX DID YOU FIND THE SOAP? " Shit. I put the notebook back and hurried to find it. Finding one bar, I burst into the bathroom, handing him on as his arm snuck around the curtain. " You sure you don't wanna join Love? It will save some time. " Harry's words gave me chills, but hell to the no. I ran out before I changed my mind. Minutes later, he came out, only in a towel. " Take a picture, it will last longer. " Harry smirked, noticing my akward staring. " N-no... I just... Like your towel. " I stuttered. His eyebrows flew up, and I groaned, grabbing my shit so I could take a shower. As always, I sung in the shower. Lalala. La.

Harry's POV

I had just gotten dressed when I heard a voice. A girl's voice. Whoever she was, she was singing 🎶 Baby you're a firework... C'mon let your colors burst🎶 I almost died right there. I was confused, where was that voice? It struck me like a motherfucking clock going off. Alex. I hustled over to the door of the bathroom and leaned against it, like a freak. I was obsessed with her amazing voice! It was... Angelic. It was... Perfect. It was...

Tyler's POV

I had called Zayn, in hopes he would know where my sister and Harry were. All night and half the day, with no word from her. I was beyound worried. Zayn mentioned they were headed to the mall, so I begged him to join them, to keep an eye on Alex, and possibly find out info on their status. If Harry DID sleep with her, he would have to tell someone. Zayn promised he would, and I hung up, nervous as hell. I spent the day helping my mother clean the house, it was still a wreck from my idiotic party. Ugh.

Zayn's POV

I was alarmed when Tyler explained how Alex told him off, right in front of Harry. I became worried that Harry would drag Alex down a dark path, and get her in trouble. Ever since Alex came into his life, I was shoved out. Sure, I was jealous, but also nervous. I knew what Harry could do to woman... And it's too dark for a simple girl like Alex.

I met up with them at the mall, and I could tell they didn't do the dirty yet. Harry's eyes were glued on Alex, and they seemed to shine. Normally after Harry fucks the girls, he gets bored fast. Sometimes he does things like shopping, for his own guilt. Alex, on the other hand, seemed embaressed. She trusted Harry though- which scared me to death. I've never seen Hazz this happy with a female, and the fact that she trusted him... No one ever has before. I mean, I'm always ready for him to snap, and leave. It's just who he is... He leaves, then comes back. Alex laughed with me, and holy shit, the look Harry gave me. It sent chills down my spine! I was so out. I wasn't going to finish my promise to Tyler- it was too fucking hard. I'm use to banging girls, then moving on, just like Harry. " Hey... Zayn? " A small voice called. I turned around, suprised to see Alex. " Where's Harry? " I questioned, not wanting him to murder me. " Bathroom... Is he mad at me? " She asked. I blinked several times at her... Then realized she doesn't know how to read his moods yet. " Umm why would you say that? " I asked, hoping to figure out what the hell was going on. " Erm... Well it's sorta weird actually... " She blushed, looking down at her fingers. I sent her a smile and nudged her arm. " Hey, It's alright. You can trust me. " She took a deep breath, and replied " I asked him to have sex with me last night. He said no. " Holy. Mother. Fucking.... Harry fucking turned down sex with the hottest girl in our fucking school. Shit. SHIT!

Alex's POV

HE RAN! I told Zayn, and he ran. He left me alone, feeling like an idiot. Of course Harry would say no. I'm not the typical bad girl. That's it. I need to change. I will change.

Harry's POV

Staring at the mirror, I frowned at all my pathetic tattoes and piercings. I'm a fucking idiot- Alex doesn't want a bad boy! She wants a perfect prince. That's it. I need to change. I will change.

Tyler's POV

Talking to my mom, I noticed she was nervous to talk to me. Afraid of me. I've changed... Alex must hate me. That's it. I need to change. I will change.

Zayn's POV

Fuck it.

HI MY GORGEOUS GIRLS. OR BOYS. SOOO THIS WAS JUST A FILLER, SO SORRY. I JUST HAD FOUR MIDTERMS. IN THE SPAN OF TWO MOTHERFUCKING DAYS. TOGETHER. UGHHH. SOOOOOO ONE BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS GIRL WHO WAS READING THIS COMMENTED! I LOVE YOU @queen_greatness !!! EEKKKKSOO IMMA WRITE MORE ASAP I PROMISE. Fuck. I just tripped and fell cuz I got so excited. See what I do for y'all? SOO MESSAGE ME AND VOTE AND DO WHATEVER THE SHIT YA WANT TO CUZ 🎶 Its my life I can do what I want to 🎶 or some shit like that. Remember, special message from Zayn: Fuck it!