Attending a party

After marraige they all go to their castle. After reaching in castle.
Jin -" There is alredy 5'0clock. So get ready ivy
Ivy -" wh-ere w-e ar-e g-oing ???? "
Taehyung- " DON'T ASK QUESTIONS TO US. WE ARE YOUR HUSBANDS SO YOU HAVE TO OBEY US. GOT IT. NOW GO AND DO WHAT JIN HYUNG SAID TO YOU. (In loud voice ) WE PUT YOUR DRESS THERE SO WEAR IT. JENNIE, JISOO,LISA AND ROSE WILL HELP YOU.

After that ivy go into the room. And started getting ready.
Here is what ivy wear. 👇👇👇

After wearing dress

After wearing dress. Jisso and rose did the hairstyle. The hairstyle is this
👇👇👇👇

After one hour ivy came outside the room

After one hour ivy came outside the room. Ivy see all her husbands are waiting for her.
All of them see you.
Jin mind - wow. World wide beautiful.
Taehyung mind - fairy from dreamland.
Jungkook mind - pretty godess.
Jimin - Adorable. How pretty she is
Namjoon- beautiful.
Suga- sugar candy.
J-hooe- shining like a sunshine.
Ivy mind - what happen to them.
Ivy - Hubbies can we go now And close your mouth. mosquito will go in your mouth. (Giggles)
Namjoon-" let's go. "

Then they all go to there car.
In party there are so bad king's and prince's. When ivy enter in party. People's are staring princess ivy from head to toe and because of this ivy become uncomfortable but didn't show that. After they all went to meeting room. There was already 10 king's who were just getting fun with their slave's. Ivy got frightened of them. She started shaking. Ivy close her eyes. Because this is new to her.

Jin - why you invited us to meet you?
Nicholas- jin hyung. Who is she ?? If I am right you are princess ivy. The princess of Avalor.
Taehyung- how do you know???
Benjamin - just calm down. By the way you have very beautiful wife. ( evil smirk)
Jimin mind- ( ivy is very nervous and frightened of them. )
Jimin - stop talking nasty things. Otherwise........
Namjoon- stop jimin.
Eric - can we make some fun with your wife ????

After hearing that all BTS members boil in anger and go from that place after BTS left place.

Nicholas- we have teach lesson to ivy???
Benjamin- yes
Eric - because of her we all lost our money.
They all laughed evilly

Meanwhile BTS and ivy
When they are going to there car. Ivy faint and fall on the ground. BTS take her to the home. In the way to castle

Namjoon - she is pregnant.
All except Namjoon- wtf!!!!!! What you say?????? ........... pregnant!!!!!!
Namjoon- could be.
Jin - But we don't do anything.
Namjoon- I have doubt on 3 of us.
Yoongi- who ??? Tell us???
Namjoon- Taehyung, Jungkook, jimin.
J-hope- what??? You did this to Ivy.
Taehyung- are you mad.
Jungkook- we just married to her.
Jimin - I don't do anything.

After they all start arguing except jin.
Jin - JUST STOP GUYS. YOU DIDN'T SEEING IVY. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER AND YOU ARE FIGHTING ARGUING. IF ANYONE DON'T LISTEN ME I WILL KILL YOU. SO JUST PLEASE CLOSE YOUR F**KING MOUTHS. I BEGGED YOU. (Start crying)