Hell is started

The last night Ivy pass out. because her husbands punish her so hard ( You know what I mean )
On the morning Ivy woke up. Her full body is paining so hard.she notice that she was in her bath-rob and she remember the last night incident. Her darkest fear and worst nightmare has come true and she recognised what her husbands say " THIS IS THE STARTING KITTEN YOU HAVE TO SUFFER ALOT SO BE READY AND IF YOU BREAK OUR RULES THIS WILL HAPPEN WITH YOU. THIS TIME WE DON'T DO HARD PUNISHMENT BUT NEXT TIME WE WILL DO HARDEST AS WE CAN" She started to get up from the bed but her body doesn't supporting her. But sometime later she successfully get up from the bed and then started to go in the direction of Bathroom But she fell down. Ivy start crying.

Then Taehyung came inside and he see that ivy is crying.
Taehyung- Ivy may I help you ??‽
Ivy - No. I don't want anyone. I don't want to be alive. Please kill me I can't bare this pain. ( started to cry hard )
Taehyung- this is starting so don't panic. (Then Taehyung pick her in bridal style and started to go in Bathroom )
Taehyung- Come in 15 minutes for breakfast and I put dress on bed wear that dress and come down.
Ivy - ok.
This is Ivy's dress

After wearing this dress she slowly went downstairs

After wearing this dress she slowly went downstairs. she doesn't walk faster of because of pain in her legs. Aftersometime Ivy reach in dinning room. But when she open the door she fell down and all BTS eyes were turned towards Her.

Jin - are you OK.
Jimin - I know what happened to her.
Yoongi- Because of punishment she doesn't able to walk.
Taehyung- I will put her on my lap.
( Then Taehyung took her again in bridal style and put her on his lap)
J- hope - how's your pain now????
Namjoon - I think worst.
Jungkook- yes worst pain of your life.

They all laughed evilly.

BTS - BE PREPARED. BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS NOW GOING TO BE A LIVING HELL.