Unexpected happens

After coming inside in the castle. Taehyung put ivy on throne and they started asked ivy questions.

Namjoon- why you don't tell us that you are in garden????
Ivy - why I have to tell you??
Jin - Don't disobey us!!! You are ours. You belongs to us.
Jungkook- you know that on wedding day we make you our queen.
Ivy - then????
Yoongi- You are our queen. The king's are the owner of all properties and we are that owner.
J- hope - you know that the queen is the also one of the property of King.
Ivy - I am not your property.
Taehyung- Ivy you are disobeying us. This is for your safety.
Ivy - What safety??? Am I in danger???
Namjoon- I think we have to tell her.
BTS - yes Namjoon.
Namjoon- Jin told her.
Jin - ok.
Ivy - Tell me.
Jin- so Ivy your family never expose you in front of your kingdom and anyone doesn't know about you. There is the reason behind that.
Ivy - What is that reason????
Jin - Reason is you have magical powers ivy but you don't know how to use it. Because you are bless with 10 angel's when you was born and you are come here to complete the love story of your and your lovers-

Jin cutted by a big harsh noise. You all were shocked because of that noise. You were frightened and you hugged Taehyung and Taehyung hug you back.

Jungkook- who the fuck is???
Namjoon- Ivy is in danger. We have to do something.

Suddenly the door opens revealing stray kids the king's of stay kingdom.

Taehyung- wtf!!! You want now????
Felix- your Beautiful queen ( They all see Ivy with Lustfull  eyes. But Jungkook stand in front of ivy )
Jungkook- DON'T DARE TO SEE HER WITH YOUR DIRTY GAZES.
Hyunjin- ooo. Great king's we forget to tell you something.
Jin - what????
Hyunjin- we are glad to inform you that your all securities are destroyed by us so you don't have any options now. So give your precious queen to us.
Yoongi- Never. Don't think about that.
Seungmin- so you want war. Then let's do it.

They all took out their guns out from their pockets. Ivy indicate BTS to not do that she was crying.

Ivy ( crying) - please don't do that. They are more than you and we don't have any kind of security right now they destroyed our security. Please don't do that. If something happens to you what I will do??? ( again Ivy Bursts into tears)

Taehyung- Don't worry Ivy. We- ( cutted by changbin)
Changbin- Ivy don't say that we are here for you. If something happens to your husband's.
Felix- Because we also want future king's for our stay kingdom and you know that without our queen how kingdom get that  future king's.
( and stray kids started to see Ivy with Lustfull eyes again )

After listening this BTS started to Burn in anger and then Jimin yelled.
Jimin- Your dream will never come true. So just close your fucking mind who is dreaming all this things.

After listening this stray kids burn In anger.
Stray kids started to shoot and BTS also started to reply to their every movement. But then Felix and Hyunjin shoot jimin and Yoongi who is standing in front of ivy. Jimin got shot in chest while Yoongi got shot in leg and they both groaned in pain and fell on the floor. After that ivy feel one  hand are on her waist and she see Felix is behind her and he pull ivy towards him and hyunjin put gun on ivy's head.

Hyunjin- BTS PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN NOW!!!
after listening this all BTS members see Felix is tightly gripping ivy's waist with her hands and Hyunjin is pointing Gun at her.