a funny incident

Jimin - GUYS. IVY IS NOT IN HER ROOM.
BTS- WHAT!!!!
jimin - I don't know. Where is she???? Because I check all the rooms. But I didn't found her in any room.
Taehyung- where is guards tell them to find queen ivy.
Jimin - yes. I tell them.
Namjoon- tell everyone that they have to meet us in our throne room.
Jin - ok I will tell them.
Namjoon- let's go in the thrown room.

They all go in their thrown room and they seat on their royal throwns and all maids and guards are already present in
the thrown room.

Namjoon - WHERE IS IVY????? I TOLD YOU ALL TO KEEP EYE ON QUEEN.

Namjoon yelled and all in the thrown room got flinched.

Jin - TELL US OR OTHERWISE READY TO DIE.

everyone are scared of king's because they all are so angry and in anger they do whatever they want.

Taehyung- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOUTH HUH??? OPEN IT SAY SOMETHING ANYONE DON'T SEE IVY FROM THIS MORNING TELL ME!!!!!

Taehyung yelled in anger and then one guard speak.

Guard- King's anyone doesn't see queen from morning. Please don't kill us. We don't do anything to her.

Yoongi- AISH!!!! YOU ARE SO CARELESS. THIS IS OUR WARNING TO ALL OF YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY IF ANY BAD HAPPENED TO IVY YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DIE. SO BE READY!!!
( yoongi in anger tone )

J- hope - WHERE ARE YOU IVY ???? WE DON'T LEAVE WITH OUT YOU !!!
( j- hope started to crying)

Jungkook- don't cry hyung we will find her. Please don't cry. GO AWAY FROM OUR EYES NOW YOU SLUTS!!!

Jungkook yelled on maid's and guards.
They all leave the thrown room.
They all were sitting in the thrown room and the manager come running towards them.

Namjoon- why are you come hear ???
Jin - we are not in the mood now you go.
Managers- King's queen is in the garden.
Jimin - what did you say??? Repeat it again.
Managers- King's queen is in the garden playing with yeontan, mickey, jianggu, dodosun, gureum, Holly and Rapmon.
Taehyung- what!!! Really???
Managers- yes. Come with us King's
Jungkook- ok we are coming.

They all started to follow their managers and they reached the garden they all see that ivy is playing with their dogs. They all are happy to see Ivy.

Jimin- let's take her inside of the castle because their is too much danger for her.
Namjoon- yes all the bad king's having bad eye's on Ivy.
Taehyung- I will go and get her.

Taehyung reached ivy and take ivy in bridal style. He goes near to his brothers taking ivy in her hand.

Ivy - put me down!!! I can walk by myself.
Taehyung- just shut up!!!!
Namjoon- come ivy we have to talk with you.
Ivy - But I don't. I am not giving any answers to your stupid questions.
Jin - Ivy you know rules. You break one rules.
Yoongi- listen us ivy come with us inside.
Jungkook- why we are asking her??? WE are fools.
Ivy - oooo you realize that. I think you are not so smart but you are too smart!!
Jimin - what did you just say???

They all give ivy death glare. And Taehyung tooks her in his hands and they all go inside of the castle.