FIND ABOUT PAST LIFE

IVY is in her room and she was bored. So she decided to take a walk garden. So she went out of the room and she know already her 7 freaking husbands will not allowed her to go outside. So she started to run without making any noise and she successfully reached in the garden.

Meanwhile BTS.
everyone was in meeting room except jimin.

Namjoon- Guys.you all know that Ivy have magical powers!!!!
Taehyung- yes because Avalor is a magical kingdom and Ivy have too much power But she didn't knew about that. I guess.
Jin - Ooo. Guys I am just reading book about the Avalor and see on page no 125 there is written something about a princess who's name was Ivy and she was in love with 7 devil's and the name of that 7 devil's is.................. HOW POSSIBLE IS THIS ?????
Yoongi- what you read???
J - hope - why are you so shocked???
Jungkook- Give me that I will read it.

And then Jin gave book to Jungkook. Jungkook took the book and started to read loudly.

Jungkook- The name of that 7 devil's is............. this is not true.
Taehyung- what happened????
Namjoon- READ IT !!!!
Jungkook- ok.

Jungkook started to read.

Jungkook- The name of that 7 devil's is KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HISEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK. and there is photo also. See this.

Then Jungkook took the old photo's of that 7 devil's and Ivy.

BTS - They just look like us and Ivy.
Taehyung- how is that possible.
Namjoon- we are all lovers of ivy.
Jungkook- there is a story about what happened to them.
Jin - read it.
Jungkook- So this is story is about true love that is so pure between human and 7 devil's but this love story doesn't complete. One day at night they all are roaming but. Ivy suddenly see that 7 swords are coming and she take all 7 swords in her back to save her lover's and the 7 devil's see that ivy is unconscious on the floor. They all 7 devil's try to woke up ivy but ivy was gone but they don't accepting that fact and they started ritual to make ivy alive. But suddenly they all see a girl in a white gown and she was Ivy. They all run to hug her but they couldn't because she was not ivy she was ivy's soul.
Ivy's soul said.
"I am not in this world accept that fact. I love you too much (crying) our love story isn't complete in this life But in next life our story will  complete and we will live happily forever so please don't cry "
Devil Jin said.( crying)
"Why we are devil's we have power"
Devil Namjoon said. ( crying)
"YES we will call you in your body again"
Devil Yoongi said.( crying)
" please come back to us"
Devil j- hope said. ( crying)
" Ivy come. Go in your body again. There is your body "
Devil Taehyung said ( crying )
"Ivy please don't leave us."
Devil jimin said. ( crying)
" what about us huh??? You don't care"
Devil Jungkook said.
"Please don't leave us. We need you. Who will love us like you"
Ivy's soul said. ( crying)
"We will meet in our new life. Where you are human and I am also. Then our love story will be complete "

After saying that ivy's soul disappeared in small pieces of light.

7 devil's said crying.
"What we will do ??? If our love is not with us"

After that one by one they go to near ivy's body kiss her and took swords and they kill ownself.
This lovestory doesn't complete in this life. But in 21st century this all souls will take a new-life  and they will complete this love story. Because this love story is never ending Magical love story.

Yoongi- what we are all ivy's lovers. Because in this photo's we all look's like same.
J- hope- is that real???
Taehyung- of course this is real because this book is old see books condition.
Jin - how we told this to Ivy???

Then jimin come yelling.
Jimin - IVY IS NOT IN HER ROOM!!!!!!

BTS - WHAT!!!!!