Trouble

Felix - see here is your Beautiful precious rose in our hands.
Hyunjin- yes. And we can do whatever we want???
Jimin - Don't dare to do anything bad with her otherwise you will get in trouble.
Han - ooo. Shut up jimin you are in trouble now. We can smash your pretty rose ivy. But we don't do that.
I.N - Because we want that rose and we are taking our rose with us.

After listening that BTS boil in anger and they started to fight again. But the power of BTS group is low than the power of stray kids. So stray kids shot each of them. At the end all BTS members are on the floor groaning in pain.

Felix- See your ivy last time !!!
I.N - Because ivy is our now.
Jin ( weak voice) - you will never get that we will save our wife from you.
Changbin- In your dreams.
Hyunjin- Let's go Ivy.
Ivy - I am not coming with u.

Then Hyunjin slapped her. She fall on the ground. After seeing that Jin started to give his hand to Ivy. But after seeing that Felix pull her and say.

Felix- oooo. Love birds. Please don't do that they are going to die soon.
Seungmin- The king always have to save his queen from another kingdom's king. But they are unable see. How they are fighting to the death.
I.N - come on Ivy. We have to go. Because we all want to make some fun with you.
Taehyung (weak voice) - what kind of fun ???? Huh??? Don't dare to touch her.
Hyunjin- Don't care about Ivy. She is safe in our hands. Care about your ownself now.

After saying that they all pull ivy with them. Ivy was crying but they didn't listen any word of her. After seeing Ivy's this condition they all started to cry and they all faint.
After sometime once kingdom's princesses come to visit king's But after entering in the castle they see all guards are dead. They scared and they started to find King's and they find King's in throne room.

Tzuyu- Brother wake up!!! What happened to you. ( crying)
Sana - call father and please tell them to send doctors.
Momo - ok.

OTP.
Momo- Father we want doctors.
...........- for what????
Momo- Father brothers are badly injured.
...........- What Happen to them????
Momo- I don't know. But please send doctors now.
..........- ok. They will be in minutes.

Hanged up.

After some time. Doctors came and they started to check BTS. Princesses are scared.

Doctor- they are ok. These are medicines.
Mina - thanks. Doctor
Doctor- I will take my leave now.
Dahyun - ok.

After some time BTS woke up with strong headache in their heads. And they found their self in their rooms. They see the notes in their rooms. They started to read.

Note.
Brother's we help you. We put medicines in the drawers near your bed. Take that medicines and also we prepared lunch for you so eat it.

Good luck.

We love you brothers
Your sisters
Sana
Tzuyu
Nayeon
Mina
Jihyo
Momo
Dahyun
Jeongyeon
Chaeyoung

They all went downstairs to eat lunch.