War (part 2)

Changbin- we will see that.

BTS smirk on what Changbin said to them. Because BTS know what is their plan.

Namjoon- Hey scared cats. Be ready for your death.
Jungkook- yes. Because we already give you warning.

After saying that they pull out their guns from their pockets. Stray kids also pull their guns and stray kids know that they will lose this war that's why hyunjin called EXO through his earpiece.

After that Jin started to shoot on them and stray kids also stated responding them. But this time BTS is ready with their plan so that's why stray kids are unable to fight them.

After 1 hours shooting BTS finally caught all stray kids members in their hands. So BTS told their guards to hold them and stray kids are unable to get out of BTS'S guards grip.

Namjoon- last time we are on your place. But this time you are on our place.
Yoongi- so how is the feeling??
Felix - you are assholes. So just shut your fucking mouth's
J-hope - what you just said??? Say it again and I will kill you right now.
Hyunjin- then kill us. Why you are not Killing us???? Huh????
Taehyung- hmm. First time these donkey  talk something useful.
Hyunjin- what did you just say??? See BTS time will be changed anytime and this time also we will won.
Jin - you are talking too much. Huh??
Jungkook- your life is in our hand and you are talking this.
Jimin - see here is the gun and there is your head ( points gun towards Felix's head ) and this is trigger. If I pull this trigger. What will happen?
Taehyung- jimin hyung I will tell you. What will happen??? You want practical or-

Jungkook push Taehyung and Taehyung fell on the ground. Taehyung gives a glare to Jungkook.

Taehyung- ouch!!! What is your problem??? Why you push me?

Taehyung see a bullet pass by in front of him. He thanked Jungkook and ask.

Taehyung- who did that?
Jungkook- I know. ( points towards the door) They do that.

Jungkook point towards the door where exo was standing.

Jimin - ooooo!!!! See who is here???
Kai - leave them!!!!!
Namjoon- why and who are you to told us what should we do????
Sehun - just shut up. Do as we say!!!
Yoongi- who u think you are???
Baekhyun - your death.

After listening this BTS started to laugh loudly.

Taehyung- so you also want fight????
Chaneyol- if you listen to us we will spare your life.
Jimin- oh really!!!! We are scared.( evil smirk)

After listening this suho shot on jimin. But Namjoon push jimin.
After this BTS burnt into anger. They loaded their gun and start shooting.
EXO also started responding to their all bullets.
But they can't handle BTS because today the love of them towards ivy becoming their power.
They continue their fight for half hour. Ivy wake up because of all of this noise and she see her husbands stray kids and EXO are fighting. But some time later Baekhyun see Ivy is woke up and he knew what he have to do. So Baekhyun started to reach Ivy. But ivy started to run. But Baekhyun caught her hand and started dragging her to upstairs. BTS See this and they started to follow them. But other members of Exo stop them. But somehow they possibly reach Ivy but it was too late Baekhyun and Ivy was in balcony and Ivy was going backwards and she doesn't see that there is the end of balcony and Baekhyun approach her and he pushed Ivy cause her to fall from balcony.

BTS run to her but they was late. They were scared what if ivy died. They don't know what to do. But suddenly a light imitated from Ivy's hand. the light divide into seven equal parts and go inside of the BTS and they all change into Devil's. Because of they changed into Devil. They can fly. So Taehyung suddenly started to approach ivy and he successfully save her.
On the other hand all BTS members kill Exo and stray kids using their magic.

Ivy was fainted because of falling. So they decided to go to their own kingdom.