Introduction

Hello Everyone!! Gomen if I come off as weird TwT, I'm just really excited to be writing my very first book here on Wattpad!

Anyways this is my AU/interpretation of the Afton Family/FNAF fandom, I posted a trigger warning in the description of this book so if you haven't already please go look at that now and for those of you who are stubborn and don't wanna listen.....that's ok! Just don't come attacking me later on in the book saying I didn't warn you, if somewhere through out the book I realize there's something else I should add to the trigger warning then I'll probably either add it here or in the description.

Also, for those of you reading this on a phone I apologize if the sentences/paragraphs are long cause I'm writing this on a computer, or well more like typing ->-.

I'd also like to let you guys know that sometimes I might type to fast which might lead to grammar mistakes, misspelled words, or just complete and total nonsense but I'll try to go over the chapters before posting them so they have less or no mistakes. I also have a bad habit of writing run on sentences so if you have a problem with that you shouldn't read any of my books cause here I don't feel the need to add tons of punctuation unlike when I'm in school.

But please do not give me any hate for anything included in this book, I want you guys to be kind towards each other and to respect each others opinions in the comments, I want this to be a kind, safe environment for everyone.

Oh! And before I forget I'll probably have a potty mouth in my books cause I  feel it adds a certain way of looking at things sometimes and it can give scenes more emotion so innocent kids, PLEASE do NOT interact, I don't want any of ya'lls guardians yelling at me for teaching their kids this stuff T>T.

Anyways I apologize for this rant I just wanted to let you guys know what things are going to be like most of the time here, but this has gone on long enough! So, on to the story!

ENJOY YA'LL!!