PART 14

HAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL
______________________________________

the seven boys get back home and Taehyung sits on the couch, ready for the bomb to go off. Jin crossed his arms and took a breath in. The room was silent as all of them were either staring at Tae or at a wall.
Jin breathed in "What the hell was that?" Tae growled in his mind, ready to set off a bomb  "what do you mean 'what the hell was that'?!?! I was chilling with the Bois and y'all bursted in like you own me! Know you limits! I'm not some damn toy you can play around with!" Namjoon growled "Watch your tone" Tae put two fingers in his face "TWO DAYS! Two mother fucking days in this god forsaken house and you already 1. Sucked my blood out 2. Sucked my soul out 3. Sucked at being normal human beings AND don't even let me have friends!"

Hoseok looked at him "Listen, we don't get along with them, that's why we were concerned" Tae claps and looks at him in disbelief "Oh wow! Was that so hard to say? Is you masculinity so fragile that talking like normal people make you feel pathetic?! I don't care about you twilight level rivalry! Don't get me involved in this"

Jungkook stood up "Shut up. You belong to us!" Taehyung slowly turned to him with his eyebrows raised "Try me, Beyonce. The only person I belong to is my Lord and savior death! You cannot own me without my consent, JeonCock!" Tae turns away from him before he could argue and walks further away "You know what? At this point, I might as well move in with them! Cuz they treated me better than you looked at me! Don't act surprised. I know every single time when you look at me sexually. Fucking pedophiles"

He growls the last part and runs upstairs, leaving the vampires speechless. Tae immediately starts packing his bags "Fuck this hell hole. Do I look like someone to be fucked with? Fuck no! They still want to get on my fucking nerves!"

Taehyung throws shit into the bag, maybe stealing a few fancy gadgets on the way and pulls out his phone to text Minho. Suddenly, a knock was heard on his door making him roll his eyes "Oh dear! Someone finally learned how to knock!" He huffs as the door opens, revealing a sad Jimin, he slowly makes his way to Taehyung with his head down "Tae...."

Taehyung takes in a deep breath "What in the name of fuck could you say to make this better?!?" Jimin tugs on Taes sleeve "Please don't leave... Were sorry, we didn't know how to act. We'll be sad when you leave" Taehyung finally closes his bag and looks at Jimin "I'm not responsible for your emotions! Nor am I responsible for your actions! Now get out!" He glares at the mochi who hesitantly releases Taes sleeve and glances up at him before walking away.

"Finally..." He says and texts Minho to come and carry his shit.

______________________________
Oh I feel GOOD! I'm so EVIL HAHAHAH