part 12

What?

Taehyung looked at the bitch confused and have her a stank eye "Girl who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that? I could bitch slap you in the face, like, right now" Tae yelled, completely forgetting about the Omega part. The girl glared at him "Heh, you're weak, I can see it, plus you don't have the balls to hit me. You're an Omega" Taehyung stood still, with no emotion in his face, before.

SLAP.

He slapped the girl across the face "I HOPE YOU LIKE HOSPITAL FOOD" Taehyung was about to slap the girl again but Bogum grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back, glaring at the girl. "Listen here, whore, he's not an Omega, in fact, he's a human. Now get out of my sight before I shred you to peaces" he growled, his eyes turning red. The girl looked at Bogum with fear in her eyes and immediately ran out the door, Taehyung smirked in victory and got out of Bogum's embrace before looking him dead in the eye. "Okay 'Alpha boy' why in the name of Satan did you bring me to your hell hole?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and leaned back, crossing his arms.

Bogum smiled and shrugged "Just to show you around, the others are here too, I think there sleeping right now" he said and walked to the living room, Taehyung followed looking around the beautiful house, Bogum flopped on the sofa and patted the seat next to him, gesturing for Tae to sit down.

Taehyung flopped next to him and sighed "Ok but why the hell did she call me Omegle?" Bogum looked at Tae in disbelief and started laughing "It's Omega, not Omegle you dumbass"  Tae rolled his eyes, ignoring Bogum's laugh, a few seconds passed and when the alpha boy calmed down, he turned to Taehyung "So the deal about her calling you Omega is that, you're small, feminine, and smell like vanilla which I guess is your perfume" Tea nodded do all of those "That bitch has to learn some manners"

Bogum sighed "Yeah... I don't even know why she's still in our pack, I guess she's the stress reliever for us" Tae gave him the side eye and scooted away a little bit. There was a short awkward silence before Bogum heard someone coming downstairs, he looked over his shoulder to see Taemin coming down, without a shirt on. Bogum panicked "Taemin! Put on a shirt!" The said making Taemin raise his eyebrow confused "Dude, you see me like this literally every morning.

Taehyung looked behind him to see Taemin half naked, Tae smirks, looking over Taemin's well built chest and abs. Taemin feels a stare on him and looks to the side so see a smirking Taehyung staring at him, Taemin immedeatly covered his pecks with his well built hands. Taehyung spoke "Nice body homie" he immedeatly broke into a laugh while Taemin stood there flustered.