part 11

"HELL NO, IM NOT DOING THAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!" Taehyung yells looking out the window, Bogum told him to jump down and he will catch him since he's already on the ground "I'm a human! I don't know how NOT TO DIE"Taehyung yells at the frustrated Bogum

"JUST JUMP GOD DAMNIT" Bogum yells, Taehyung sighs and looks down, he took the risk and jumped, a second later he was in Bogum's arms, Taehyung looks at him and starts to struggle "Ok ok, good job bro now let me go" Taehyung orders, Bogum laughs and does as told.

Taehyung's legs were trembling but he could care less, he looked around "so....where are we going?" Bogum smirks "you'll see" Taehyung hears bones cracking behind him, he turns around to see a big brown wolf instead of Bogum "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Taehyung yell almost falling, the wolf gestures for Taehyung to get on his back, Tae raises his eyebrow but complies getting on top of him.

The wolf started running into the forest, Taehyung screamed and held tighter onto the wolf, a few minutes passed and they reached a house, a big house, Taehyung stared at it 'how come no one has seen this?' he asks himself and gets off the wolf, it then transforms back into Bogum, he looks at the building and says "this is my packs house" he says and Taehyung nods.

Taehyung follows Bogum inside only to see a woman run to Bogum's side and cling onto him "alpha!" She smiles at him and flutters her eyes, pushing her plastic boobs to his chest, Tae can see the cringe in Bogum's eyes, so he decides to say something. "Hey, would you mind releasing him?"

The woman averts her eyes to Taehyung and frowns sniffing the air "why would I listen to you, Omega?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

What?