part 1: new home

•Tae POV•

I'm now sitting on my phone waiting until I arrive to the "new home" of mine that I'll be staying for a year. I mean come on! I could be just fine in UK but no, my dad just HAD to bring me with him! And what's worse, is that I have to stay at his old friends house, I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM. thank God that I can speak 17 languages it makes my life easier.

My thoughts were cut off when the driver spoke "we're here kid" I look outside....THEY DIDNT TELL ME I HAD TO STAY IN A FUCKING MANSION. but hey I ain't complaining. "Thank you sir" I say to the driver and get out of the car, take my stuff and go near the door and when the car drove away it started raining  "...............god damnit" I mumble under my breath and sprint to the door.

I knock once...nothing.....knock again..... nothing. He said that they will be home do they don't knock in Korea or what???

"Yo mabye you want to let me in, it's freezing here!!" I yell at the door, the door opens by itself, Holly vodka is this magic??

I go inside and.....well the inside was huge, I look around and see a man sleeping on the couch all the way in the corner, I go closer to the figure and shout "yah wake up!" I yell and notice that his chest is not moving and he's colder than my heart. I check his pulse and he had none "yo man you dead??" I wisper-yelled, Poking his cheek.

Then suddenly someone grabbed my hand, I couldn't react quickly when that man ended up on top of meh!! Nonononono that boi needs to know his limits.

"Can you just shut up? I'm trying to sleep" he said, annoyed blinking a few times, but soon smirked, I could finally see his face clearly, the man had curly long hair and a lip and eyebrow piercing, not forgetting the hot tattoos covering his whole right arm that was currently pinning me DOWN "Well I would let you sleep but ya see my dude I thought you were dead!" I yelled.

"What's going on here Jungkook?" A voice asked out of nowhere, I looked at a person and saw a very havt dude standing and looking at us, he had no face piercing but DAMN did those long earring make him look hot, also that damn smoky eyeshadow under his eyes made him even prettier.... He stared at us, more like glaring "Damn you Jin, well I was sleeping and this boy over here woke me up" "DUDE FIRST OF ALL GET OFF ME" I yell and punch his side, he looks at me and gets up, grumbling, I continue "AND SECOND YOU WERENT BREATHING, I DONT KNOW IF THAT'S NATURAL IN KOREA BUT I DONT WANT TO BE IN JAIL FOR THIS KIND OF SHIT"

they look at me in shock and the handsome guy named Jin spoke "well okay, but why are you here?" I opened my mouth to speak when another voice came behind me "I heard from him that we will have a guest, and we can't kill him" I almost fell, I clenched my chest. I saw 3 new guys standing next to the couch, HOW IN THE JESUS CRIST DID THEY GET HERE??? The man who spoke glanced at me before looking back at the handsome fella. He had slicked back purple silver-ish hair and smoky eyeshadow as his ears were covered in piercings. Holy shit was he hot.

"My, my don't we have a pretty little guest today?" ANOTHER voice spoke, I look up searching for the person who's voice I just heard, it's was another dude standing on the stairs and staring me down, he had a noticable eyebrow slit an a lip piercing right in the middle of his bottom lip...ok so I will be living with 6 of them...or are there more??🤔.

"Come with me" Mr. Handsome spoke, I hesitated but he looked to be the most normal out of all of them so I followed him. We we're now in a huge living room. "Ok let's introduce ourselves. My name is Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin" he says smiling, I smile back, then the dead dude stands up "my name is Jungkook but you can call me master" he spoke and winked at me, I gave him a look that said 'is you ok motherfucker?' and some of them chuckle.

The smiling one smiled wider, he had curly brown hair as his smile almost formed a heart "Hello, I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you!" His awfully happy yet creepy smile made me take a step back.