n i n e

"Harry," Draco whispered. "Harry Potter."

"Louder. Say it louder," Harry said. "Or we might have a problem."

"Harry, we shouldn't be doing this." Draco mumbled out, barely audible. "This is the middle of a Wizarding war." Harry ignored him and unpinned him from the wall.

"Come on. Follow me," Harry took Draco's hand and led him to the Study down the hall. He closed the door and used his wand to lock it. "Draco, I've waited my whole life to say this, to you specifically. I, well, please don't take this the wrong way but I like guys. And I like you, very very much," Harry sighed, sitting on the desk in the Study.

"You, Harry James Potter, like me? Draco Lucius Malfoy, son of a death eater? Are you feeling okay? Are you sick or cursed?" Draco asked, backing towards the door.

"I'm not joking. I do really like you, maybe even love you. Truth is, I probably know more about you than you do yourself," Harry said, hopping off the desk.

"What could you possibly know about me?" Draco said.

"Well for starters, when you're frustrated in class, you scrunch up your nose. Your eyes are pale blue, not grey. You have a birth ark on the wrist of your right hand that looks like a star. You absolutely hate your father because whenever you're around him, your skin gets paler than normal. You have r ad all of William Shakespeare's writing since first year at school. Should I go on?" Harry rambled.

Draco was speechless. No one has said so much solely about him in his life. Sure, people talked to him but they never knew, like actually knew him.

Malfoy was all they saw. Malfoy showed power and radiated fear. Take away that name and no one batten an eye at you.