s i x

Pansy decided to make blueberry muffins because Hermione loved muffins for breakfast and she knew Draco liked blueberries. She also made some coffee and decided to take a break. Hermione had bought a muggle contraption called a Telly-vee-shun.

It used an antenna and had a remote with buttons to change things called channels. It was one of Pansy's favorite muggle inventions. She watched this show called Full House. It was one of Pansy's favorite shows and was better than wizarding entertainment.

Pansy had been living at Grimmauld place for a few months and Hermione would visit occasionally. She knew Hermione had been keeping Draco and Narcissa safe. Pansy never wanted to be a death eater like her parents. She wanted love and peace for once in her life but all she ever got were disappointments and threats.

Pansy and Draco used to date and when they broke up, that was also disappointing. But not really because Pansy was a lesbian. She did however find a friend in him and they continued to stay friends. As Pansy was about twenty minutes into the episode, she heard a crash upstairs.

She jumped up, scenarios going through her mind and wand at the ready. As she got to the top of the stairs she saw Harry, Hermione, and Draco standing with their wands also out. Narcissa also came out of her room, but just slightly slower.

"What was that?" Draco asked.

"I don't know. I was watching television." Pansy responded.