s i x t e e n

(TW // body dysmorphia)

Hermione decided to take a nap halfway through the day. Draco and Harry had mysteriously disappeared. And everyone else was busy playing poker downstairs. Pansy was watching Full House of course.

Hermione walked upstairs and changed into a soft jumper and sweatpants. She quickly fell asleep to the laughter from downstairs.

She woke up and saw it was nearly five in the evening. Hermione heard some rustling in the room and grabbed her wand, prepared for an attack.

It was just Pansy who was changing into a sweatshirt. She didn't really have a shirt on, just a bra and a pair of loose fitted jeans.

Hermione's cheeks flushed pink. "Pansy, darling, you gave me a fright," Hermione said.

Pansy looked down at her bare chest and to Hermione. She's never actually been seen like this before. Pansy had issues with her body. Too big here, not enough there.

"Please don't look, Mione," Pansy said turning away. She tugged on the sweatshirt, sighing of relief when her body was covered.

"Are you okay? Is it getting bad again?" Hermione asked, concerned.

"I'm fine," Pansy said, walking towards the door.

Hermione grabbed her hand and pulled her back inside.

"You're beautiful Pansy Parkinson," Hermione said kissing Pansy's forehead. "And I love you. Want to cuddle?"

"Sure babes," Pansy said smiling at her brunette girlfriend.

Hermione and Pansy both laid in bed. Hermione was the big spoon and Pansy the little.

Hermione's hand wrapped around her girlfriends waist and the other supported her head. They snuggled close together. Hermione wasn't tired as she had just woken from a nap. She thought Pansy was asleep.

"Thank you for being in my life," Pansy whispered.

"Anything for you. You can always talk to me you know. I'm not going to judge you for who you are," Hermione whispered.

"You truly are my one and only Hermione Granger," Pansy said, her voice becoming faint.

Hermione heard her lovers breathing even and knew Pansy was asleep. Been though she knew she was asleep, Hermione whispered sweet nothings in Pansy's ear and wished her sweet dreams.

If only Pansy knew how much Hermione truly loved her and wanted her to love herself.