t e n

"I can't be gay," Draco said after a while. "I'm a Malfoy, I can't like you, Harry. And even if I did, no one would allow it. Think about it. Your friends and classmates hate me. My family despises you."

Harry walked towards the now trembling blonde.

"I don't care," Harry said simply.

"Harry, you've noticed more about me than anyone. I want to like you. Hell, I want to be with you. But our lives are too different. Besides, you deserve someone better than me," Draco replied, silent tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Don't cry love," Harry said. He held Draco's face and wiped the tears. "I'm tired of waiting and being held back. I'm done with people's decisions in my life. Run away with me, forget being a Malfoy. I'll forget being a Potter. We can be happy together," Harry said, trying to cheer him up.

"Harry, this is not a fairy tale. Prior commitments, Merlin, even my life is on the line. I'm supposed to kill Dumbledore. I don't want anyone to get hurt because I love you." Draco shut up at his word choice.

He had never meant to say love. He should have stayed with his father. He should have joined Voldemort. He shouldn't have agreed to let Hermione help him. He deserved what was happening to him.

He looked up, he hadn't realized he was staring at the floor.

Harry took this opportunity to kiss Draco. Harrys lips were warm compared to Draco's cold lips.

Draco moved his hands to Harry's neck and Harry moved his hands to Draco's waist.